51

Author's POV:

"Hospital?"

He questioned as gets up. Fourth nodded holding his belly. "I'm having strong contractions!" Fourth said taking a deep breath. Gem was like he caught a panic. He immediately got up from the bed and checked the time.

"It's 4 AM!"

Gem announced as looking at his wife who was holding his belly. "Baby, but it's not your due date," Gem said as going to his wife and held him. "But she kept tightening my inner abdomen and I'm feeling strong contractions." He explained and suddenly,

"Ah!"

He moaned as squeezing his eyes tightly holding his lower abdomen. Gem was scared. "Baby? What is it? Did- did your water break!?" Gem asked as he panicked. But Fourth shock his head to left and right telling his husband that the water hasn't broken yet.

"Ge~m" Fourth's voice was like trebling for fear. "Please, let's go to the hospital. I'm scared!" Fourth said and he looked at his husband.

Fourth was scared about the situation and he felt his body was like trebling. Gem could understand it the way his wife was holding his shoulders.

"Yeah! We go now! Let's ready!" Gem announced as helped his wife to get dressed. "Don't be scared. Okay?! We are going now!" Gem said when he was putting socks on him. "Gem? Did you take the hospital bag?" Fourth asked his husband who was finished putting shoes on him.

"I'll take them all, baby. You stay here sitting!" Gem said giving a kiss on his belly and his trembling lips. "She's coming! Right?" Gem asked from his trembling wife. But on hearing those little words, Fourth heart was filled up with love again.

"Yes. She is coming!"

Fourth answered looking at his husband who was holding his belly. Gem smiled back and once again kissed them. Then he gathered everything before going downstairs taking Fourth.

"Be careful!" Gem declared him when they were climbing down downstairs. Fourth held his husband's shoulder while his other hand held his lower abdomen.

It didn't take too much to come to the hospital. It was nearly half an hour when they came to the hospital. The hospital always wasn't far away and on the other hand, it truly was midnight. Once they went inside Gem tried to contact their doctor.

He was still in the hospital and the reception section directed them to their doctor. "It's normal to give birth if it isn't the due date! So don't need to worry. It happens often!" The doctor explained when Gem was too worried about the due dates.

The doctor took them to a checking room and there was a midwife who was in middle age.

"Hi, I'm Clara."

She welcomed them and smiled closing the room's door. "Hi, I'm Gemini and this is my wife Fourth," Gem answered and she nodded showing Fourth to the hospital bed. "You have to change your clothes." She explained giving a blue hospital gown.

"We are checking here before taking you to the O.R. room." She explained adding more.

"Please take off everything you are wearing. Okay?" She explained more while patting his back lightly. Fourth nodded and began to take off his necklace first.

"Baby, I can help!"

Gem said and he helped him to take off his necklace. While they were changing She went outside giving them time to change. Gem put their hospital bag on the hospital desk.

"I'm so nervous!"

Fourth said to his husband who was putting on the hospital gown on him. Gem smiled and laid him on the hospital bed. "No need to be nervous, I'm here baby!" Gem said and kissed his lips.