56

Author's POV:

The days went like usual they do. The time passes usually it does always. An April month has just arrived once again. But they couldn't stay at home often. Because they had to stay at the hospital rather than staying at home.

"I think she is sleepy," Fourth said when Angi began to cry in her daddy's arm. They were in the hospital, waiting to see their doctor coming and meeting her. So they stayed sitting outside.

"I'll take her," Fourth said trying to take the baby in my arms. She jumped into her Mommy's arms without any hesitation. I smiled at that. Fourth smiled brightly.

"She only needs me when she is hungry," Fourth said laughing and giving a sweet kiss to their baby's cheek. Gem bent down and gave another kiss to the baby girl and gave a kiss to Fourth.

"She isn't like that. She loves you more than me." Gem declared and kissed his forehead. Fourth closed his eyes and did feel the kiss, his husband gave him.

"I love you so much!"

Gem muttered into his ears and gave another kiss on his lips. Fourth kissed his husband back and nodded saying "I love you too" back.

"Before going home, let's go to the park," Gem said and Fourth smiled. "That's good. Baby will like it too." Fourth said and kissed his baby girl and snuggled her more into his chest.

It was evening when the hospital's stuff ended. Gem didn't want to talk about what the doctor said. He doesn't like it. Fourth knows it. But what he can do?

... Nothing ...

"Baby? What do you want?" Gem asked when they stopped at a sweets shop. He knows that he loves to eat sweets. Fourth nodded.

"What does my baby love to eat? Ha??" Fourth asked their baby meanwhile Gem buying. On hearing his words Gem chuckled.

"Look, your dad is smiling!"

Fourth once again made a joke and they sat on a bench. "Give me her. I'll take her." Gem threw his hands at them to take his daughter. Fourth gave her smiling.

"Aww, My baby's grin!" Fourth smiled and bent down to kiss her cheek. "Gem? Where is the water bottle?" He asked after checking his bag. "It's in Angi"s bag, baby." Gem answered and gave the bag and helped him to find it.

"Thank you."

"Thirsty?" Gem asked. "Yeah." He smiled and wiped his mouth. "Tired?" Gem once again asked. "No, Gem. Don't need to worry. Okay? I'm okay, baby. Just a little tired. That's it, my husband." Fourth said and his words made his husband even sad.

Seeing his Fourth get tired easily and breath difficulty, his heart couldn't bear it himself. But he always had with him, his side. Always had.

Their little home, when time passes started to become a funeral. Their happiness went leaving them. Just like happiness runs away from their lives. Just like for fear.

Day by day went and still goes. But Gem doesn't like it. He didn't like. He showed everyone a smile but it wasn't a real smile. His mom, his dad, his friends... He showed them all a fake smile. But not for only one.

That was his daughter. Yes. Their one- year old daughter. She was a big girl now.

"My big baby Anji!!"

Fourth used to said her that words in front of his husband and her Daddy. "She looks like you, baby." Gem told him when they were bath their baby together. She was playing in the bathtub while Fourth rubbing her with her baby soup.

But when he heard his husband, he was kinda surprised. "No need to lie." Fourth said with a chuckle. "I'm not lying. It's the truth." Gem said again looking at his eyes. But Fourth had known that what his husband wanted to say.