28

Author's POV:

Gem and Fourth were kept looking at each other. Fourth was confused by his words !

"The result came out couple weeks ago." Gem started. But I did want to see the result together !" Gem said looking at him nervously.

Fourth kept looking at his husband. But his heart beat wasn't stopped the shaking for fear. He didn't know what to say or do.

Fourth was afraid to death ! His big pretty eyes filled up with fears immediately. Gem felt his wife's heavy breaths.

"I don't want to hearrrr!!" Fourth suddenly exclaimed and started to cry like a child. Gem was surprised the action of him. Because he didn't expect that.

"No Babe~~ Just listen to me... Babe Listen !" He tried to clam him down and hold him who was trying to go away from him. So he pulled his arm to make him sit again on the sofa. Because Fourth was tried to leave him.

"I don't want to hear Gem!" He said as pushing his arms away from him. "Why can't you understand me!"

Fourth was too scared to hear the result. That's why he was cried like that much. If the baby was from him, how he would calm down !

When Fourth wasn't going to sit, Gem stood up from the sofa and pulled his wife into his chest to give him a tight hug !

That hug was too tight.

"I want you to believe me Fourth!" Gem whispered to his earlobe while touching his back up and down.

Fourth didn't utter even a word. He was sobbing and squeezing Gem's jumper. He was cried into his chest and Gem stroking Fourth"s hair gently.

Gem felt that Fourth was clam down. So he took his phone from his side pocket.

"Here !" Gem unlocked his phone and gave it to him.

"They had emailed me." Gem said. But his eyes didn't show any fear. Because he knows that the baby is not from him.

But we can't say that he doesn't afraid to anything. The only thing he was afraid about Fourth"s decision, after this.

Fourth"s hands were shaking when he was touching Gem's phone. But he opened the Gmail and found the email which was sent the result.

He slowly opened the email and read it. Gem was kept looking at his wife face and holding his waist.

After he read the email Fourth didn't show any expression or say anything. But he looked at his husband direction.

"What is it, babe ?" Gem asked him when Fourth wasn't going to tell anything.

Gem's face was horrible to look. Because he was too afraid to ask if believe him or not.

"Fourth  ?"

But Fourth didn't say anything but he immediately wrapped his arms around Gem's neck and hugged him tightly.

Gem was stunned ! What was just happened ! What's going on ???? What happened to him???? Didn't he believe me?? Gem's brain filled up with many many questions like that !