9

Gemini didn't come home since yesterday. I called him many times. But he didn't answer any of my calls.

But I received a call from his office and told me that he is coming tonight.

I felt sad.

He should have tell that to me himself. How much I worried about him.

I did only thing was crying. I'm tired of all this now. I'm tired now about his every everything. I went to bed. But I couldn't sleep. Because thinking is my habit now. Sometimes I was pain because of headache.

I have no idea, when I fell to sleep. Somehow, I heard the living door was opened. It is Gemini. When I was trying to get off the bed, he came to room and closed the door.

"I was afraid, when you didn't pick up my calls "

I told him and he acted like that he didn't hear anything.

He take off his coat and started to take off his shoes sitting on the bed.

"Do you have work tomorrow?"

I asked him again.

"Hmm~~" his answer was it. Then he went bathroom. I was waiting for him. When he come back, he wore his short pant and sat on the bed while scrolling his phone.

I couldn't stop myself anymore. I couldn't bear this lonely life anymore. I can't stay in this house alone and lonely. This lonely,one day kill me !

I went to him and hugged him back side. I touched his shirtless upper boddy and started to kiss his neck.

"I love you Gem !" I said him and he turned to my side. He was starting at me and I'm sure that he saw my teary eyes.

I went to his lap and held his neck again. My knees were around his waist and I got too closer to him more and more. My eyes lean for his lips. Our lips never have touched each others.

I held his face by my palms. And I leaned to catched his lips. But he tried to ignored me. But I kept trying to catch his lips. But finally our lips touched with each others and I kissed him with my whole heart. I closed my eyes, even he didn't close his eyes.

When I was kissing him, I felt that my eyes were full of tears and tears drops fell down from my cheeks.

And I kept thinking that this is my last chance. He has work tomorrow. And I don't know when he left house, when he will come again. I can't living like this. I want him.

I kissed his couple of cheek. I really love him. I kissed him from my whole heart.

"I love you Gemini ! I really do love you !" I said while kissing his cheeks again and again.

I kept kissing him, while rubbed his penie with mine.I felt that my pant get wet and I kept rubbed. But suddenly I felt that his hand touching my waist. This kind of touches of him is so rare to take from him.

Then I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. There wasn't any lovely emotions. But I didn't hope his love anymore. Because I know that I won't get that from him. I finally understood that.

"I want make a child "

I uttered to him with my teary eyes. I begged him for that I want a child.

" I can't live lonely Gem~~~I feel so lonely when you leaving me. I can't live in this house alone. One day this lonely will kill me !"

I cried in front of him and told my every feelings, how I felt all this, since I came to this lonely house.

"Its four years now, Gem..... FOUR years ! " I highlight my words, this time. "I was patient this as long as I could ~~" I held his cheeks and told.

He listened everything and kept staring at my face.

"I swear baby....... Me or my child won't bother you. You can live your life. We won't bother you.~~"

I couldn't stopped my crying. I hugged him, put my arms around his neck. And kissed his neck again.

"I told you that I don't want a child~~ "

I heard his heartless words. As soon I heard his words, I looked at his tough face and spoke to him. Before I spoke I wiped my tears.

"If you don't want give me a child ~~~ I'll die here right now." I said my straight words to him. This is my first time talking like this to him.

"I never have asked anything from you Gem ! This is the only thing that I ask for from you   ~~~"

"Have you ever told me that Happy birthday !"  I asked him.

No matter how I tried to stopped my tears. Those didn't won't stop.

"You never even given me a gift. I don't want anything if you don't wanted to. But I hoped that as a wife !" I closed my eyes and cried again.

"I did everything to you baby........ Because I love you, even you doesn't love me. I can't bear this pain and lonely anymore !!!!!" I added.

"If I do this, can you bear this all ? Because ~~~"

I didn't let him to finished his heartless words.

"I won't bother y~~ ! "  I couldn't finished my words. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards to him.I was struggled on his lap and kept rubbed his penie with mine. Then he flipped over me to on the bed and kissed me harshly and started to bite my jaw.

"Ah~~~hhhh~~~"

I started to moan slowly. He took off my top clothes and started to touching my nipples and play with them with his nails.

He never done this before to me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every feelings that he giving to me. Because I know that this is my last chance.

He bite my belly while touching my whole body. His hands were went around my whole body. When his hand touched my sensitive place, I just lifted my waist. He kissed tip of my penie.

He spread my thighs more and more making for fucking me.

He was a beast. He fucked me. He made me position as doggy style and he fucked me rudely,  when we were in that position. He bite my neck and my waist.

°°°°°°°

Later that night, I got what I only wanted !

......Yes......

After a few months, I found out that I got pregnant. I felt happy and sad at the same time. I was happy about my child. I was sad because of my husband hadn't with me, when I found out this.

And I know that, if I tell him about this, he won't even listen to me. But I called him an once. But as like before, he didn't pick up my call.

Tysm for all of you. And tysm for giving support to me. Tysm❤️

Have a nice day❤️byby❤️