36

Author's POV:

One Month Later,

Fourth opened the window. He has just woken up and straight went to open their one and only window, which they had. He opened it and looked around the street and the people are walking around there.

He looked at them with a kind smile on his mouth. But suddenly a cold wind slapped his red cheeks as he was about to walk away.

His neck had been exposed with red marks. Gem is so love with him. He can't even stop to love him. He is so in love with him. He paints his wife neck with his marks.

Loving his wife is so wonderful feeling and makes his heart and life melt. His wife's voice makes his day better. He loves him. Keeping him safe and does him love is the only thing Gem wants.

"Good morning!"

Suddenly Fourth"s waist was wrapped around by a big rough arms. Gem nuzzled his nose against his neck and placed a soft kiss on his neck.

He knows who is the person. The man who is his husband. The man who owns him. The man who loves him. The man who he loves the most. Fourth smiled lightly and said good morning to his husband.

"Are your back hurts baby?" Gem muttered into his earlobe as rubbing his thin waist. "No. Its just a little score." Fourth said turning to him.

"I'm sorry." Gem held his waist and rubbed them once again. "No. It's fine baby. I'm used to it now." Fourth said kissing his one cheek.

"But, I'm sorry for fainted." Fourth muttered.

"I'm sorry for made you fainted. I should have be careful." Gem hugged him as saying. "It's fine Gem. But you won't listen to me when we doing that. " Fourth blushed as saying and he buried his face on Gem's bared chest.

Gem chuckled as pull him into his warm embrace again. "I'm sorry baby. I should had listen to you. But I love being inside you baby. It's so warm. I love you." Gem said the last tense with his deep voice and Fourth was blushed once again with his words.

"Let's go on a date tonight?" Gem glaced into his tiny wife's big prettiest eyes and asked him. He did want to take him on a date with him.

Fourth was bit surprised by the sudden ask. He looked at his husband. "But. You have works today." He said. "Yeah. But, I don't have night works. So we could go out this evening. Isn't it great cool?" Gem asked him with a smile.

"Yeah. I really love it. Thank you." Fourth wrapped his arms around him and they hugged each other for a while. Another day began with that lovely moment.

That day, Gem came to their dorm bit early and they two were about to go on the date. But when Gem was locking their dorm, they heard someone called.

"Hey, Gem!"

Gem turned back and he burst into laugh making his wife surprised. "When did you come back?" Gem asked as shaking their hands and hugging.

"Ah~ It's last night. I went to the work place to see you. But they said you went bit early today." The thin tall man said laughing. But he wasn't as tall as Gem.

"Yeah..."

When Gem was saying again, the thin but tall man saw Fourth and looked at him. Fourth didn't look at his directly and held Gem's arm and stayed his side.