038: Apologies, kisses and feelings

Pearl

His brown eyes darkened after my name left his lips. His gaze swamped over mine and his lips parted following the words, I wasn't expecting from him. 

"I am sorry for judging you harshly the first day we met." He said, placing a finger on my leg. "For all the time I was rude to you," his eyes lowered to my leg and with his finger, he started drawing a line up and down my leg.

I lightly gasped as my body, immediately started reacting to his touch. Leaving the hair on my body to stand high as sensual tingles spread all through my body.

"Kachi," I said, lowly and his gaze trialled back into my eyes. The sensual flames that coated his now, very dark brown orbs caused a rise in my heartbeat.

"You are a good person, Pearl and you don't deserve some of the things I said and did--"

"It's fine, Kachi." I breathed, my voice faint and shaky and his palm rested fully on my leg. "I wasn't completely nice to you either," I said in an unrecognized voice of mine.

"Can I kiss you?"

His next words came sending my whole brain into a whirlwind and my eyes grew a bit wider. A hot sensation spread across my cheeks and before I could lower my gaze to the sofa, his hand left my leg and his fingers settled under my chin.

"Look at me Pearl" His face inched closer and closer, his warm breath fanning my face. Before I could steady my breath...

His lips locked with mine, shutting my eyes and brain ability.

Quickly, his warm taste settled on my tongue, spreading all through my body. The pleasure that exuded from his action spread tingles across my inner body and just like that, I gave in to the pleasure and started kissing him back.

The whole living room was silent except for the clock hung on the wall, which continued to tick endlessly mixing with the sound of hungry kisses that kept escaping us.

I couldn't believe what was happening but my body was sure the most excited, and before I knew it, I pulled my body off the couch and settled on his, with my legs resting at the sides of his thighs.

My thinking ability was out of the window, while my self-control was on vacation. Leaving me with only goosebumps of pleasure which dissipated all over my body, turning my nipples hard and sensitive.

Kachi's hands from my hips travelled to my waist, and mine wrapped around his neck. Before I knew it, one of his hands was already under my shirt, slipping into the sports bra which I had beneath. I moved my hand to his face, cupping it like it were the most precious thing I had laid hands on, while our lips and tongue continued to interlock together in our warm mouths.

Our bodies were swamped with pleasure, and our tongues filled with warmth but not until a voice rang in my head like a warning bell did I pause in my action. Slowly, I withdrew from him and fell back on the couch.

"Pearl," he called out to me and I trailed my gaze to his. His eyes were the softest I had ever seen them.

"You should go, Kachi, it's getting late," I said, rising to my feet.

I grabbed the almost-finished pizza and started walking in the direction of my refrigerator, in an attempt to stay away from him. I halted right in front of it, shoved the pizza in and closed the refrigerator, after that I heaved a sigh, hoping to recover my self-control.

Sure, I wanted to kiss him and not walk away from him. But the fact that this would be just another random sensual moment of sex for him, wasn't going to be good for me. If I was sure of one thing, it was the fact that I didn't want to be another Cynthia.