Second Book Alert!!!

Hey guys!!!

I'm so glad that all of you have found this book and have enjoyed the story of Kachi and Pearl.

So I decided to create another story from this one. It's going to be Jonathan and Jadesola's story! Trust me it's going to be fun just like ALB!

Title

Renting Hearts

Blurb

Jadesola has had her share of life, the good, the bad and the ugly. So when it came to surviving, she was always up for any challenge. Well, that was what she thought until her boss's boss, Jonathan Phillips, the CEO of the country's top hotel chain, proposed marriage to her out of the blue. They hadn't even crossed paths until a few days ago. But his deal was great, and it was going to break her off from the shackles of a man, she dreaded so much. She wanted freedom from the devil, so she took his offer but what happens when her heart is against her will, rewriting the terms? 

Jonathan Phillips had finally taken his life seriously. Making his job as the CEO of Phillips Hotels and his love life a top priority. But when the love of his life rejected his proposal, and it managed to go viral with people creating negative assumptions about him, it took some things away from him. In all of this, he couldn't tell his mother who was happy about her son granting her last wish; Which was seeing him get married. He couldn't tell her about the humiliating life moment that barged into his life, not when she was in a critical condition herself. His only priority was still to make her only wish come true and if that meant renting a heart, and living with a stranger for a year or two, Jonathan Phillips was up for the task.

But when desires clashed and unexpected feelings threatened to rewrite the rules they had set. How would they handle the events unfolding before them?

This story will be out by MAY/JUNE depending on my real-life schedule.

Do add it to your lib!