046: Unending pleasure

Pearl

A series of emotions coupled with thoughts ran through me, in reaction to the story unfolding in front of me.

As I stared at Brian's name on my phone screen, all I could think of was what Kachi must have been through, and now I understood everything. If that were to be me, I would stop believing in love too.

"Why is he calling you?" Disgust weighed in his tone, and edging it was anger.

His feelings were understandable but what I didn't like was his tone.

"He had been trying to call me since the day you met him in my apartment, but I haven't--"

"Block him," his tone grew stronger and I raised my brow, a bit taken aback by his voice.

I hated this side of him.

"Kachi, I might not have walked your shoes but I understand what you have been through and--"

"You don't," he interrupted, leaning towards the table.

I paused and stared at him, not wanting to start anything. I understood his reaction but I also wasn't in the mood to argue.

"If you do understand, you should block him. If you want us to try this, you should cut off contact with him."

"What?" My brows furrowed, and I eyed him from head down before my gaze settled back to his face.

Was he going to choose my friends for me now? Was he going to start choosing the people I talk to and don't talk to? Even though Brian was his love rival, he should trust that I would handle it properly.

"Don't punish me because of the sins of your ex-girl--"

"Just shut up."

This was it.

There was no way we would have this conversation right now, we would have to try later. I stormed up to my feet, biting my inner lips in an attempt to calm the anger rising in me. And force the unhealthy words, that were dying to escape my mouth down my throat.

"You should learn to control your emotions because this attitude of yours sucks as hell," I said before storming off to the stairs.

"Where are you going to?" I heard him say, but neither did I spare him a glance or give him a reply.

Halting at his door, I pushed his room door open and it landed on the wall aggressively. I stormed into his bedroom, and straight to his bedside table, I grabbed my bag but upon swivelling my body, I came face to face with him.

He inched closer to me, his breath fanning my face, while his burning gaze held so many different emotions.

"What are you doing?" He murmured tracing his gaze to the bag I was holding and then, back to my face.

"I will be leaving now--"

"No, you're not." He said stepping closer to me while taking deep breaths.

My eyes danced around his, "See, Kachi. I don't--" Before I could finish, his lips crashed into mine.

I gasped, welcoming his taste which quickly filled me with hunger. 

Neither did I see it coming nor did I know how it happened, but Kachi's large hands were now cupping my face delicately. His tongue was in my mouth spreading a very warm sensation down my throat, and all through my body. My eyes had long shut closed, and lustful sensations filled my body as our tongues twirled around each other. Kissing noises filled the room as we both devoured each other like hungry lions.