Epilogue

Here's the part you all have been waiting for. Kindly ignore the mistakes, if any. I have tried to make it error free but because of the long part, I could have missed it :-)
___________________________________

Six weeks later..

Mini and Neil, both got engaged in their respective works. Nonetheless, they were able to find time each day for one another. Together, they would spend their evenings playing the violin while chatting about their days over cups of coffee.

Neil had recently taken a break from his work life. One day, he happened to find Mini's diary while she was having a shower. Not knowing that it was her personal journal, he casually opened and started reading it. The diary, in which she wrote the void feeling that engulfed her after her parents demise, the same diary which had been her friend, to whom she told her passion for music and the same journal, who knew her feelings for him since the beginning. He turned on the pages casually after reading a few lines of each page, and reached at the last two pages of it.

(That beginning of winter, which I wished to spend with you.
That time of the year which I wanted to share a part of me with you sitting beside me, or making coffee for both of us in the middle of the night...

... I wish I could tell you that I want to belong to you, only you. Though I know you're already aware of it. And this very fact pierces my heart...

... And now, I fight with you in my mind for you're not here, though the reason is me.)
(Part - 38)

Neil had tears in his eyes as he closed the diary. However, what he realised was that, she never wrote a single word after that. Cleaning his tears, he was wondering why, when he heard the knob of the door opening.

Mini came out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel over her head. Neil adored her with a smile while she stood in front of the mirror without realising his presence in the room.

Jhatak kar zulf
Jab tum tauliye se
Baarishein aazad karti ho
Acha lagta hai

Hilakar honth jab bhi
Haule Haule
Guftagu ko saaz karti ho
Acha lagta hai

As she removed the towel, the still wet hair rolled down and the tiny drops of water came running down her face. She smiled at herself in the mirror, feeling the droplets on her cheeks and neck. She softly rubbed the towel in her head while Neil continued to admire her beauty, freshly out of the bath. "I promise you and myself, Mini .. I'll make sure that.. this smile of yours would never fade away. And with this same smile, you will follow your dreams. I know, Mini.. I have been observing everything.. I know what has stopped you from pursuing your passion but... not anymore." He silently prayed in his heart while still looking at her. As she continued to run the towel in her head, her neck cocked to one side and she was totally taken aback with his presence.

"What are you doing here, Neil?" She asked, almost jumping on her own feet. As he observed her facial expressions, he couldn't help but laugh out loud. "What?? Why are you laughing? Aur.. what.. tu.. tum yahan kaise aaye?" She stammered. He cheekily replied, "Chal kar". "Very funny... Ab jao yahan se.. dikh nahi raha main abhi naha kar aayi hoon, baal sukha rahi hoon..." He interrupted her in between, "Wahi toh dekh raha hoon." She gawked at him but soon closed her mouth and turned around.

Ho..Lafzon se behlao na
Jhuthi muthi behkao na
Haathon ko Haathon mein leke
Woh teen shabd tapkao na
Zara short mein.. batlao na
Seedhe point pe aao na
Haan..seedhe point pe aao na