Reborn

Abir Pov

Hello, I am Abir, your Above Average Normal Guy.

Currently, I am on my deathbed in a Hospital and I guess I will die in a few days or in a few hours.

So now I am dying when I am only 50+? Well above 50 but still.

Well, let me replay my life.

I was born in 2001, I had a normal family, my mother, and father, and, I had a loving family of three.

I was above average in studies, not a genius but still, I can top if I work hard, and even If I just study regularly 90% above was guaranteed. I topped classes 5 & 6 then I changed my board from CBSE to ICSE. I was an introvert and tried to change myself but couldn't, in the end when I changed my school I decided not to be an Introvert and decided I should live my life to the fullest, and the fact that talent meant more than marks was popularised and advertised by movies, shows, news, etc.

I started watching Anime and my life went downhill, my grades started dropping until I failed in Class X, and well after that for the first time in my life I got a beating by my father, I still remember the pain when he beat me using his belt. After beating me he said that my Studying will only improve only my life, I won't be giving any money to anyone else by studying, and blah, blah, blah.

I got trauma due to beating, and my mother also suffered, obviously my father didn't beat her after all even if he is an Asian father, not a scum father. He stopped Wifi and I was only allowed to use Mobile Data to study.

My trauma let me not only hate studying but also fear watching Anime, novels, Manga, etc.

After 2 years of Hell, I passed 12th grade above 90% and also realized there is too much competition in India.

After going to college I was finally free and the joy I felt after watching Anime for 2 years was great.

I improved my Introvert attitude and in my 2nd Year of College, I got a Girlfriend. I was a herbivore at that time but I gave her my first kiss after 6 months of dating. But good things never last. She broke up with me on the premise that She loves a person who is more handsome than me and the topper of the College.

To prove to her that I can be a topper too and to sma*k my Marksheet on her face I worked really hard and got my degree with 98% as second in the college and he was 5th. I thought that proving to her that I was better than him and that her choice was wrong will be satisfying but it was just my illusion.

I reached her home to show my marks, and the door of her house was opened, I entered and what I saw shocked me to the core, clothes were on the floor, and the sound of Moaning and flesh slapping could be heard. In a room, my foster Girlfriend and he were having sex, I heard how she and he made fun of me during their sex session, and I found out he was bonafide rich.

I felt like a Chinese Main character whose girlfriend left him for a 2nd rich generation and while he didn't even hold hands with her while the 2nd generation rich F*cked her like an animal.

I gave up on her and left, I understood one thing she wasn't worth my damn time.

I was still broken but my mother and my father helped me recover from it.

My parents while classic Asian type but still loved me and man I must say while I didn't like my father I didn't hate him either and I was still dependent on him.

Time passed after that and I got a well-paying job, and soon got an arranged marriage.

My parents, unfortunately, passed away due to the pandemic and it was almost the end of the pandemic but a new variant of the virus killed them.