The New Goals, Progress, and Beast Woman Waifu

Rudeus Pov

After Last night I feel refreshed since I had sex for the first time after my reincarnation, she was the one who took my virginity, and to be honest I want to take her as my woman but she is pretty much Average, with Average looks, Commoner, and weak strength. While I can name her and make her stronger, she still will be Average in my future Harem. I guess Great Sage may have a solution.

Rudeus: Great Sage any suggestions about this?

Great Sage: Report! Master can use Unique Skill Evolver after naming her to not only make her stronger but also more beautiful.

Rudeus: You are as helpful as always!

Great Sage: Thank you, Master!

Rudeus: Great Sage aren't you getting emotions faster than Rimuru's Great Sage?

Great Sage: Report! I always use Unique Skill Evolver to make changes in myself according to the Master's needs.

Rudeus: You are a bonafide Goudere! Don't worry I will reward you for being so much helpful! How about you become my first wife?

Great Sage: Report! While I still have some emotions, I don't possess any consciousness, so the master can make me his first wife after my Evolution.

Rudeus: Whatever, you are my first wife from now.

Great Sage: Thank you, Master.

Rudeus sighed after getting the same reply from Great Sage, he will wait till his partner gains self-consciousness.' Anyway, now I will make Maria loyal to me and make her addicted to my touch so she doesn't betray me, after all, I don't like getting Ntr'd, Man I am a hypocrite aren't I? Well who cares?!', I thought.

I need to make Maria a yandere or Goudere as I don't trust that even if she leaves her husband for me, she won't cheat on me, after all, a person who Ntr'd on someone has the probability that she will Ntr the person for whom he/she Ntrd his/her boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife. And the fact she easily agreed to have sex with me for a few Gold coins proves that.

For now, I will slowly make her loyal to me and another thing is that I need to get rich. How will I hire Ghislaine after I don't have any money? I also need to learn Magic and Swordsmanship, and since I have decided my body clone to act as a Normal Kid, I won't be meeting Roxy anytime soon.

Rudeus: *Sigh* A lot of work I need to do.

Great Sage: Master I have a solution for your problems.

Rudeus: Hmm? What solution?

Great Sage: Master can make a Body clone and let it learn sword styles in the Sacred Ground of the Swords, as for Magic I can easily learn Magic with trial and error so the master doesn't need to worry.

Rudeus: You deserve the No.1 seat in my Harem.

Great Sage: Thank you for the Praise Master.

While remembering about Sacred Ground of Swords I recalled that a black Hair beauty is there, she is called Nina and she is supposed to be Eris's Spar Partner in the Original. I had an evil smirk and decide to make her my woman after all I want her body*Cough**Cough* Strength.

(Author's Note: At the beginning, Main Character won't love anyone and he only considers Great Sage to be his true partner but with time he will start loving his other Harem Members)

Rudeus: I still have a problem with money though.

Great Sage: Master if you can learn Earth Manipulation I can Make a castle in the future as for other things, the Master can simply Rob some dark Organisations.