Ghislain serving her Master

...

Previously

Maria gave me a bow and said," Okay Masta... I mean Master", she blushed and quickly went out, it seemed she by mistake called me in her childish way.

I have a lot of time and need to do a lot of preparation to cuck a lot of guys, also after I become God or something I will get my revenge on my ex-my girlfriend and ex-wife, for cucking me, maybe I am a hypocrite, So what?? I am going to live my life fullest and bang all heavenly beauties. Hehe, be ready beauties.

...

After a few weeks

Arthur Pov

A few weeks passed, and my battle power increased as well.

My Mana Capacity has increased to 1.66 Million Times, As for my magic Rank, my fire and Wind magic has increased to Saint Rank.

I have also learned new types of Magic like Barrier Magic and Holy Magic.

For Barrier Magic, I need to use surround Mana and compress it, but not too much, while also making it like a transparent solid, also I need to use some other stuff, so it is a bit complex, as of now, I am in Intermediate Rank in it.

As for Holy Magic, it is a product made by mixing Mana and Faith energy, which gets released due to someone's faith in someone, it is mainly magic that acts on the person's faith, and if a person has even a self of doubt it becomes quite weak, in simple it just needs you to be a fantastic worshipper of someone or just having a strong Mental fortitude will do.

I abuse my Faith Manipulation Skill for it since it produces passive faith energy not to mention the faith energy I get from Maria and Great Sage, hence it is at Intermediate Rank as of now.

My sword training is also going well since I have achieved saint rank in both North God Style and Water God Style so using all three styles together makes me as strong as a king-ranked swordsman.

My progress with Ghislaine is also going well since today is the day I will bang her, In the last few weeks I have tamed her properly, her beastly instincts helped me in my endeavor, but in short, she is completely smitten with me.

While it might seem bullshit, according to Great Sage, love is of four levels, Chemical or Physical, Spiritual, Soul, and Existence Level.

Physical love is caused by chemicals in our heads and this type of love can easily be broken.

In Spiritual love, this love is called true love, since the person who has this level of love, loves someone at the spiritual level, so bodily desires can't break this type of love. Mostly Yanderes and Gouderes fall into this category.

Then it is Soul Love, In this, a person loves others with all her soul, thus a soul bond is formed though it can be just one-sided, Mega Gouderes and Mega Yanderes in this category.

Lastly, is existence in which the former loves the latter with all his/her existence, for him/her he can do anything even if it means becoming his/her toy or dying for something, though the same level of characteristics are in soul and spiritual type, existence level just say is on whole another level.

According to Raphael, she is connected to my soul and has a soul level of affection for me and Maria has pseudo-Spiritual Love for me, while Ghislaine is just physical but it will change soon.

....

Soon I heard a voice creaking, I saw Ghislaine entering the room while wearing a towel, it seemed she had just taken a bath. I looked at her and said," Oh! It seems you came, didn't you say you have a low chance of serving me like this?".