Maid and the Master Part 1 {r18}

...

3rd Pov

In a room reeking of smell, one can see a beautiful blonde-haired woman, from her pussy and ass thick white cum oozed out, while she laid on Arthur's chest who casually caressed and played with her fleshy buttcheeks. Although it had been years since he had reincarnated as of now he felt we were at the top of the world, he had already become the most powerful next to only Full Powered Dragon God and Hitogami. In simple words, he could do anything!

Of course that was only a momentarily thoughts, after all as much as it would give him extreme pleasure just to rule this world as strongest and fuck all the beautiful women and claim them as his, an entire multiverse was waiting for him, and his dream of fucking waifus surpassed banging some random hot chicks who would have no use other than being cum dumps.

He slowly got off the bed breaking from Zenith's grasp, and a smirk appeared on his face, it had been but a mere five years since he had reincarnated in Mushoku world but he already had a prestigious noble position, extreme physical and magical prowess, and a harem full of hot, powerful and loyal women. He didn't wait like some random retard when given the opportunity to get all of this in go.

He is no longer the pathetic loser in his past life, and he will make sure to get stronger with time and get new women for his harem, who will be beautiful, loyal, and strong. " Well it kinda feels nice, not it is just Lilia left", he muttered, remembering that only the sexy Maid was left, and after making her his woman, he would just focus on getting stronger and fucking his wives, while making them stronger as well.

His women no matter how feminine in front of him, won't be just some useless vase, but strong enough to shake the entire Mushoku world in their own. ' Oh she is here, huh? ', he thought as he heard a knock on the door, it opened automatically and Lilia entered, she blushed upon seeing the naked Arthur and then her eyes wandered towards unconscious Zenith whose body was covered in thick white semen.

She gulped her saliva and bit her lips,' Damn it seems she was satisfied thoroughly ', she thought remembering her own non-existent sex life, to be honest after falling in love with Arthur she often dreamt how nice it would be if she was to become his woman. But getting the love of a man like Arthur, seemed farfetched for her, after knowing how he was surrounded by wonderful women, while she was but a bitch.

Arthur's almighty cock suddenly soared up as it rose from its slumber creating an awkward scene in front of Lilia. Arthur coughed awkwardly, he already decided to take a bit indirect way for Lilia, considering her circumstances. Thus, he smiled and said," Um sorry Lilia, you see I am still unsatisfied." If Zenith had heard his words she would have gotten into depression thankfully she was sleeping like a dead log.

Lilia nodded feeling sympathy for her master, and understood why he had gotten so many women,' Should I try my luck here? ', a thought appeared in her mind. In this world, pleasing their master sexually was common for maids, at least for the maids working for Nobles. Although it made her disgusted considering her traumatic past, when it came to Arthur, she was ready to steep low to get a bit of his love.

Still the memories of Zenith and the trauma she gave her made her hold her breath, ' I shouldn't she is already suffered a lot ', she thought ready to not take a step further on him, but his next words woke her," Don't worry, I will just go to Maria, or my wife", he said, making her recall he had a harem, and Zenith was ready to share him.

' It should be fine then, right? Not to mention my heart won't allow anyone to touch my body other than him ', she thought and finally succumbed to her desires," Master, Can I help you?", she asked him, with an awkward smile wondering if he would accept her offer. Arthur smiled and said," If it is not a proble-", she quickly interrupted him and said," It is not a problem!!", suddenly they became silent.