Arthur's Universe

...

Arthur's Pov

I returned victorious from the recent events, having earn more than what I had anticipated and I started training my wives with more effort, honing their abilities and their method to use their skills. They have got quite the results from the evolution, especially Maria who once was but a mere beastwoman.

Maria had got three Unique Skills, First One was Sound Manipulation, Second one was the Voice of the Mermaid and third one was Cook, yes she gained a skill that was only supposed to be acquired by Shion and it was exactly same again suggesting that Tensura's main timeline was before Rimuru reincarnated. She is almost at Peak Universe level just a bit short of becoming a Multiversal being.

Anyway after her, Ghislaine evolved to a Soul Beastwoman, just a level lower than the current Maria who is a Divine Beastwoman, Ghislaine gained two Unique Skills, one was Sword Flow, and other was Divine Body. She is quite strong as well, her physical strength is off the charts and she is capable of blowing stars with simple swings of her swords as of now, and by stars I mean stars bigger than sun by a million times at least.

Both of them acquired a ton of powerful Intrinsic Skills as wells making them quite versatile. Then comes my other wives all of who have gained a ton of Extra Skills and Intrinsic Skills, Zenith evolved into Dragon Saint, a Unique Race that held the advantages of a human saint of being a Spiritual lifeform and basically immortal and granting her intrinsic skills of Dragons and her Unique Skill Dragoness Lord was a cherry in the top.

Hilda was Saint Fire Spirit, her prowess rivaling to the lower spectrum of Tensura Demon Lord and she had gained the ability to manipulate the concept of heat, kinetic energy, etc. as her intrinsic abilities, and her Unique Skill Warper was somewhat interesting and powerful. Her skill helped her to wrap over the concept of space, time, and reality partially, and she wasn't the strongest among my wives despite such an ability because of the limitations of her Unique Skill and her pitiful mastery over it.

Lilia, became a Marquiss Demon Saint, another Unique race, it grants her the immortality of both a Demon and Saint, making her immortality stronger than even Maria's, she also had the Intrinsic Skills of a high-level Demon, and the only reason she couldn't evolve into a Demon Duchess was because of her lack of experience and her age. She also got a Unique Skill, and surprisingly it was Reflector.

Norn and Aisha had got the same racial evolution result as their mothers, with same intrinsic skills, they only lacked a Unique Skill, though they had the potential to awaken them. It didn't matters to me much as all my subordinates' Unique Skills could be accessed by me, and I could bestow a copy of any suitable Unique Skill to them.

Now Eris got the most interesting race, it is named as Demonic Spirit Saint, yes it's name is somewhat silly, but she had gotten the most Intrinsic skills out of any of my wives, her immortality was nothing to scoff off either, she had the immortality of three immortal species overlapped, though due to her Demon and Spirit Side occupying only 50% of her race, her immortality was only almost the same level as Maria's.

She had the Unique Skill Divine Enigma, whose capabilities were somewhat baffling and Unique, under right circumstances she could beat opponents stronger than her. Finally comes to Nina and Isolte who gained the races of Water Spirit Lord Saint and Thunder Spirit Lord Saint, they had gotten quite the prowess boost as well.

They respectively held the Unique Skills Severance and Patience, each being a powerful on their own right. Now, due to my Ultimate Skill Domination King Abhoth, I could use their Unique Skills, not that I needed, considering a single Ultimate Skill was enough to go against all of the Unique Skills they possessed, but their Unique Skills were capable of evolving into an Ultimate Skill, then it will be the part of my Skill will come place.