Spatial distortion and Ntr'd Philip(R18)

...

3rd Pov

The black orb floating above the premises of the trading center Citadel of Roa, unknown to the inhabitants below wasn't something done by Perugius who normally remained in his floating castle, but it was a spatial distortion caused by the time shift, which again was caused by Reboot Miko. The testament of her desire to save the boy she loved, for which she doomed countless.

It had been just few minutes since in the household of Greyart family, Arthur ran away with Hilda the Mistress of the Household, and the sole successor as of now, Eris. Sauros was fuming with anger on Philip who said the right words, but at wrong time. Unknown, to them this was the last day of their life, the last peaceful day for the entire Fittoa region.

The Black orb suddenly started expanding and bursts of red lightning formed around it, as Reboot Miko used her powers with a decisive attitude, attempting to kill the childhood friend of the boy she loved, who stole him from her. Space-time fluctuated viciously and the disturbance didn't went unnoticed, many mages and even Swordsmen could feel the distortion of Mana around them. For a minute panic issued, but it was nothing compared to what was going to come.

A huge beam of white light smashed directly downwards and then started expanding, engulfing everything within it and teleporting them to the unknown parts of the worlds, in a few seconds it covered the entire Citadel of Roa, the buildings, monuments, people, everything were spatially displaced completely annihilating the magnificent city in a blink of eye.

The wave didn't stop there, as it further spread covering vast expanses of farms, land, and villages, and the living beings, spatially displacing them. Trees vanished in a breath, flourishing farmlands became barren, the horde of cheerful people vanished as well, families broke apart, lovers separated, it was a total hell.

In the epic center of this disaster laid a black-haired woman all confused and writing in pain. The attempt made by Reboot Miko to kill Nanoshi while failing in a sense was still successful, as the girl laid on the grassland, all bloodied with her right hand and left leg completely missing, scraps of skin and muscles missing from all over body.

She was completely bloodied, her blood leaking out from all over, her eyes filled with despair while not understanding her situation. ' It hurts! It hur-ts! So much! Plea-se I don't want to die-I don't wan-t to d-ie, Ple-ase-somebody save me!! ', she thought not being able to whisper a single word, to express her desire of wanting to survive and not fall in the cold hands of death.

Suddenly- she heard the crackle of grass, steps of someone walking towards her- she looked to find an extremely handsome person- before losing her consciousness

...

Arthur Pov

I witnessed the entire disaster unfold before my very eyes, letting something terrible happen, which I could have prevented for my selfish goals, but I remained unfazed. Since, it didn't bother me, and I wasn't some hero who will feel guilty for such a reason. Instead I used the opportunity to learn more about Spatial Distortion, especially the barriers and wormholes between worlds.

I could also feel a being getting to know about my existence at the very moment. He tried to peer at me, but I simply shrugged it off, the only reason it could even sense me despite my racial change, since in a way I was 100% Dragon, 100% Demon and 100% Human Saint, It was obvious it's authority over humans was responsible for it, but it couldn't do anything to me anymore.

After Demon Lord Evolution I will be killing Hitogami, anyway as I focused on the Epicenter of this disaster I found a half-dead black haired Japanese girl, which amused me. Seeing that world presented opportunity to be a hero who saves the beauty, a cliche that works mostly, I chuckled. ' Ciel is the analysis is done? ', I asked my wife.