Eris*r18*

...

3rd Pov

A few years had passed since Arthur's wives first visited the Earth, they were extremely surprised by the Earth, while no magic or arts existed in this world, people had taken the route of technological advancements and achieved so much, that even their world looked pale compared to it. They wanted to explore this new world and all that it offered.

Their evolution had already made them extremely smart in all aspects, so learning the basics of the world to High-School knowledge was very easy for them, it took them a mere few weeks. While they could have simply not cared about their behavior and use magic to escape from troublesome situations, they decided they needed to explore it without them, and won't use their powers until necessary or till Arthur starts his plans.

Arthur's age in a sense was not more than 15, and he had grown stronger than what he was seven years ago, yet it wasn't that considerable, though he was a lot stronger than his Post Demon Lord Evolution, as he had acquired new skills from the reincarnators, and had done alot, one of the things that now had Arthur's focus was that Eris was 17.

The girl had been nagging him ever since they had re-united, Hilda had already accepted that her daughter loved the same man as her, and she couldn't blame her, after all Arthur was everything that they could every wish for, and she couldn't try to use morals on her daughter as much as she wished, considering how she abandoned her own husband for Arthur.

...

Arthur Pov

Eris smirked and got on my lap, she kissed me on my lips and then I rolled my tongue inside her mouth, we started kissing each other passionately, my hand moved towards her ass and I grabbed it and started fondling it, my other hand slowly made it's way to her breasts from her navel, her skin was unbelievable soft, my hand grabbed her left breast, it was small enough to get fit on my hand, and perky.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤"

Our tongues collided and rolled together, our saliva flowed in each other's mother, her eyes were filled with a lust, she rubbed her ass on my cock that was already hardened, her hands explored my back, her back arched, our kiss continued for a long time, as we just could get enough of each other's taste, finally when we separated our tongues, creating a silver lining of the saliva.

" Finally, finally I can become your woman, Sensei", she said, her voice containing joy, I smiled and positioned her ass in top of my hard cock, our clothes vanished next moment leaving both of us stark naked, my cock met her wet clint, she moaned and moved her ass, making my cock rub her pussy.

" Take me, Sensei, just like this", she demanded, I suddenly slapped her buttcheek, earning a moan, I said," Call me Daddy", her eyes widened, and biting her lips she muttered out," Daddy! ", I kissed her nape, and bit it lightly," Good girl", I praised her, while fondling her ass with both of my hands, her perky breasts pressed against my chest, I could feel her nipples pressing against my hard chest.

She gulped and traced her fingers on my abs, she kissed my chest, and starting sucking on my nape, her pussy rubbed against cock fueling my arousal, I grabbed her ass, and rubbed my glans on her pussy folds, she moaned and looked at me with anticipation knowing well what was going to happen next.

"❤~Ahhhhh!~❤", she released a loud enticing moan as my cock entered her vagina, pushing slowly inside her breaking through her hymen, she moaned," Fuck!", once my two third of length was inside her with my glans pressing hard against her cervix, I moaned feeling the tightness of her pussy, it was more tighter than Hilda's but a bit less softer than hers, it was also smaller than her, but it only made it more pleasurable for me.