Side Chapter- Cheating Milfs{r18}

(Author's Note: This chapter takes place shortly after the birth of Norn and Aisha and before the newer chapter events)

...

3rd Pov

" You are beautiful, both of you ", Arthur said holding his breath as his fell on the naked bodies of Zenith and Hilda, both blushed hearing his praise. They seemed to be uncomfortable in each other's presence as it was first time they were going to have sex with Arthur in each other's presence. They already have heard the experience that Lilia and Maria had previous time, which left no doubt in their minds that their time will come, and now it had come.

Arthur smirked seeing both of the beautiful Milfs who officially were still married to someone else, especially Hilda who made special preparations for Arthur to fuck her along with Zenith, his own mother. He quickly approached Zenith, and kissed her by surprise. His lips brushed against her pink lips, his tongue invaded her mouth, and their tongues wrapped together as they exchanged their saliva. He grabbed her ass with his left hand and started fondling them, while with his right hand he grabbed Hilda's bountiful chest and squeezed it hard.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤Arthur~❤Chu~❤"

"❤~Ah!~❤", Hilda closed her eyes and breathed heavily as Arthur squeezed her breast hard, she knew he loved to milk her after all she had wonderful assets. Zenith's Breasts were large as well, a feature unique to most mature woman showing how wonderfully they have ripen. Arthur broke his kiss with Zenith, a trail of saliva forming between their tongue.

He grabbed her shoulder and pressed her, making her kneel before his half-flaccid member, she quickly grabbed his balls in her palms, and softly rubbed them while placing a kiss on his glans. She licked the precum and started licking his dick like it was an ice-cream, and start covering it with her saliva, while Arthur engaged in a kiss with Hilda, his right hand fondling her breast and his left-hand rubbing Zenith's head who was licking his cock diligently.

"❤~Slurrp~❤Ghurrrk~❤Slurrrp~❤Slurrrp~❤"

His tongue parted with Hilda's, and he glanced at her plump breasts, they were alluring, firm and soft. He appreciated their beauty for a moment before he started licking her nipples, Hilda moaned lightly, the feeling of pleasure coursed through her spine as Arthur licked his nipples, played it with her tongue and then gently nibbled them, while fondling her breasts with passion. Zenith meanwhile was sucking Arthur's cock with submission.

"❤~Slurrrp~❤Ghurrrk~❤Slurrrrp~❤Ghurrrk~❤"

"❤~Arthur~❤Ahh~❤Umh~❤Suck my nipples hawder~❤Ahh! ~❤"

The lewd noises of sucking and moans filled the room, Arthur grabbed her head and forcefully pushed his cock inside her throat, gagging her,"~Ghuk!~", Zenith's throat stretched, and her lips further spread as Arthur's entire length went inside her, he started moving her head fucking her mouth like an ana-hole, tears started coming out from the corners of Zenith's eyes as she started choking.

"❤~Sluurrrp~❤Ghurrrk~❤Gukh!~❤Ghurrrk~❤Slurrrp~❤"

Her eyes turned upwards looking at him, her face formed an slutty look as she sucked his cock, kneeling before him. Arthur meanwhile finished tasting Hilda's breasts, which now had a few bite marks as the proof of to whom they belonged, he suddenly pushed his entire length in Zenith's mouth with greater force, she started choking but not minding it he kissed Hilda passionately and started cumming thick ropes of ropes of cum inside Zenith.

"❤~Slurrp~❤Chu~❤Slurrrp~❤Chu~❤"

Zenith's cheeks bulged as she was unable to drink the huge load of semen, his hand left the hold of her head, and she quickly took out his cock out of her mouth with a pop sound and coughed lightly, after which she gulped down the remaining semen in her mouth. Arthur's kiss with Hilda also ended, and soon she was kneeling before him licking his cock.