The Shattered Worlds

...

3rd Pov

There was a reason Arthur destroyed the worlds from where the reincarnators hailed. Mostly because many characters from their world had their hands on the technology to transverse multiverse, and even if he were to destroy just those small portions of people, there was no guarantee what will happen considering many events were already altered. Perhaps he would have left weak worlds of romcom alone but Minerva who mostly did the job of destruction didn't bat a eye before destroying them as well.

For a moment many weaker worlds were terrorized by the invasion from beings which natives can refer as Outer Gods, and considering how Arthur's one skill had Eldritch horror's name on it was much truer than ever. None of the cries for mercy mattered to Arthur a lot, as he had gained a few hundred billion souls. Though mostly of lower quality, and he had absorbed the souls of reincarnators for himself, it was still enough to evolve his wives.

Arthur didn't forget the fact that Rimuru was capable of performing Demon Lord Evolution through Gluttonous Lord Beelzebub. After gaining these many souls he wanted to evolve his wives, and Minerva as always made a suggestion for him. " They are too weak as of now, let them realize their current potential and that will be the best time to evolve them", she said.

Arthur agreed to her as if they evolved now not only, they would waste their potential, but also getting so much power at once might cause them to lose control of it. There was also no hurry as he had solved the main problem that might have threatened them; thus, he had stored all those souls ready to use them later for their evolution. After that he processed all the secrets he got from the memories of the Guild's member, and he can only say this massacre was totally worth the effort.

...

Arthur's Pov

I have got a number of new abilities, none of which were worth mentioning considering how weak they were except the ones I obtained from the EX-rank members, though the information I got about was more than enough to brighten my mood further. It was about the mysteries of Multiverse, and well let's summarize whatever I have got.

Firstly comes the matter of Prime Earth that Gojo has spoken about earlier, it's basically a small multiverse of parallel Earth that can be said to be pretty much in the center of the Omniverse, or the term they are using for bigger Multiverse which contains worlds that can be classified as Multiverse of their own. Though unsure if it's just a Hyperverse or not, that's not of my concern as of now.

Basically speaking the Prime Earth shares a Unique connection with Multiverse, basically many of the ideas that anime creators, comic creators, etc. have are basically some worlds out there, even if some of it's plot doesn't matches. As for the reason behind it, there are speculations, some wild one but it's still unknown for most of the fact.

Also while Prime Earth greatly weakens supernatural beings due to it's world laws it doesn't means it is an invincible world. Heck Asura who was well, betrayed by his brother in his past life, when he revisited his world, he destroyed one of the Prime Earths, the world he hailed from and it barely was any different from the Earth I was born in, it was the Shadow Monarch who reversed time and saved the world.

Thus it's not like that world some real world, or an higher world and the current one I live is an weaker or lower world. I can go back to Earth and payback those cheaters if I want, which I will be doing after my goals in Tensura world are done. Now next we come to the topic or reincarnators and what the Sung Jin Woo and others had uncovered.

Just like in many anime and novels the mc reincarnated, it was basically the same situation but difference in perceptive. Also these reincarnators like me are basically destiny changers. The stronger the world we reincarnate the greater our prowess is to change destiny. We can change plot without any backslash, not because we are some fateless beings, but it's our destiny of being fate changers due to our situation. We are a kind of singularity, it's not like our other versions exist, but rather they aren't reincarnators, they are Og or just Au versions of Og.