Side-Chapter Second Evolution

(Author's Note: The events of this chapter happen between, the Consequences and Zenith is mind, and as you can guess, due to me uploading this super late I forgot to do his second evolution now that he had crossed 5 million times mana which is twice what is needed for the evolution.)

...

Arthur's Pov

The past few days with my wife Minerva had been quite good, not to mention after Lilia had joined as Maid my days had become more blissful, I would often find her peeking glances at me, and then blushing lightly. Even if it might not really special, this often makes me think of my past and current life, I had never thought that the pathetic death I had in my past life would result in the current situation.

I am more than happy than my current life, though content will be the wrong word, as by no means I am content. I have my dream to fuck all of my favorite anime waifus, at least the ones who exist as I don't think that all the anime worlds will exist though that just be my lack of knowledge of how the Multiverse works, and yes while I am making assumptions on this topic with Minerva, as we had started working on a Time-Space Magic, I am not taking anything as absolute not even my Manga and comics knowledge on this topic and that might prove to be a fatal mistake.

Anyway, my Magicules have increased to 515897 units or more than 5 million times, Other than that I have become more proficient in my melded magics, though the rank of all of Magics and Sword styles remain the same as of now. Instead, I started working on trying to achieve the Magics of other worlds, for example, the Magics of Ygdrassil and Magics from Nasuverse.

I am starting by trying to achieve the Magics of these worlds, as they are fairly strong or useful to me, other than that their level is way lower than the Magic of some other verses, like Sylica verse, the world of Magic where even resurrection magic is reduced to being used as a prank by the most powerful beings of a single universe.

Also, I had been refraining from evolving into an enlightened one, even after my mana surpassed the necessary amount, and it's simple. I am trying to get all the boost I can from these evolutions, for example, if I have 10 units of strength, then it will become 99 units of strength after I do a minor evolution, whereas If I have 30 units of strength then it will become 150 or even greater after my minor evolution.

It's just an example, but this is the reason I have been prolonging my evolution. I have already achieved my desired amount of strength, and of course, all of this is based on the suggestion from Minerva, she is saying it will be more beneficial for me to evolve than wait and get stronger, as I have already achieved the strength level to maximize the boost from evolution and again, it's a minor evolution, not a major one like into a True Hero or True Demon Lord.

So, the benefits I will receive are highly limited, anyway, it's time to do my second evolution and for that, I quickly went to the castle created by Minerva, as of now only Ghislaine and Maria have seen this place in person, Hilda while knowing about this, hadn't seen this place yet due to her circumstances. Only Lilia is kept in the dark about this place, and only when she becomes my woman officially will be she told about such a Grand place.

After entering a safe room, I lay down, Minerva appeared beside me, making me lay on her lap, and smiled," It is going to be pleasant dear, and just lie down, your wifey will take care of you", she said in a sweet tone, apparently she wouldn't be that affected by the evolution, heck unlike me she won't become unconscious even when the main evolution will occur, due to being Manas.

Minerva's body started glowing brightly while her eyes turned red, and multiple runes surrounded her. I closed my eyes and the process began.

Minerva,{ Unique Skill: Manas Minerva gives a petition to the Voice of the World}