Come to Mommy!

(Author's Note: *Sigh*)

...

3rd Pov

After Arthur returned back to his secret castle with Ghislaine and Zenith, Paul's two friends finally met Paul who was on the brink of death. The Village Doctor despite not possessing amazing Healing Magic managed to save him with his years of experience as a Doctor, and when Paul woke up, he looked traumatized and not willing to share anything about what happened. His two friends could only do their best to help him and understand what had occurred.

...

Arthur Pov

We had returned to the castle, and what I had expected had happened. Zenith had found Lilia here, and I could see the bone-chilling expression on her face as if she wanted to skin her alive. Meanwhile, Lilia was at a loss, not understanding why Zenith was with me, still, she could only lower her face in shame in front of Zenith due to her crime.

" WHY ARE YOU HERE?!", Zenith said in a cold voice and grabbed my arm, surprising Lilia who looked gob smacked getting a gist of the situation and our unusual relationship. She bit her lips, with a hint of despair on her face, and then replied," I- I am here because-", seeing her trouble, I decided to help her, after all, she was my future waifu in the end.

" She is here because I hired her, and I found her when she almost died in the snowstorm after that she was abandoned by her family, and I took her in", I said, surprising Zenith who looked at me worried and then glanced at her with disgust," Huh? So this is how you do your job? Taking advantage of the kindness of others?", she said, her every word piercing through poor Lilia's heart.

I remained silent for a bit, I could indeed stop this, but again what it will yield? A temporary peace between them, I need to solve the root of this hatred itself, and some of this bickering between them is needed. I must say understanding a woman's heart is as difficult as fuck, thankfully I have Minerva backing me up, someone who can decipher any woman's heart.

'~Oh, my cute hubby really likes his waifu that much? Why don't I reward you tonight?~', said Minerva to me telepathically, I sighed and replied,' Well, first let me handle this issue then we will have a lot of fun tonight.', she then replied with a giggle,'~Ok, just wait for me to eat you up, darling tonight~'.

The thought acceleration ended, and I looked at trembling Lilia who seemed to break into tears at any moment, I quickly hugged her in my arms surprising her," Master?", she asked me softly, and I turned to Zenith who seemed to have intense hate in her eyes towards Lilia," Lilia, why don't you tell her about it? How Paul raped you back then?", I said, my words froze both Lilia and Zenith.

Lilia looked at me with trembling eyes," Ho- How do you know?", she asked me, I smiled and replied," It would seem I did some research about you, behind your back", my words made her blush. Zenith meanwhile looked stupefied, she looked at Lilia and asked her," Lilia, what does he mean?".

Lilia looked at me, and seeing my eyes which told her to go ahead, she separated from me with reluctance and then looking at Zenith, she started narrating her story about years ago, when Paul forced himself on her, due to her messed up emotions she also continued to tell about her life after that, and then how she met them, then how she betrayed her trust and finally ended up with me.

Zenith looked shocked hearing about her life and about another disgusting act that her former husband had done. " I - I see, I should have known by now it wasn't your fault considering how that bastard is, I apologize for hurting you and yelling at you", said Zenith bowing and apologizing genuinely, meanwhile Lilia replied," I- I don't deserve it, Zenith, in the end, it was me who hurt you ".