Naming Great Sage and her dream being fulfilled{r18}

(Author's Note: I will be straight, I didn't drop this fic or anything, heck despite my superslow uploads none of my fic even my first one isn't dropped, my life has been just tough and i need to cope with it making me have less time to upload new chapters in my main novel website, much less for a petty guy me to upload them in side mediums, like these. I mean copy and paste is too boring!!

Anyway I have pretty much more than 25K+ words of this fic, and 50K+ of half of my other fics, I might upload my other fics as well, and please remember that some of them might be older one than these technically so writing style or grammar be rather poor, only Fate/Poseidon fic is one of the latest one, including Apollo in Danmachi, Gilgamesh and Elven King. Others are older so spare me)

...

3rd Pov

In a room, two people were snuggling with each other, one of them was an extremely handsome blonde man and the other was a sexy Red Haired-Milf, her boobs were touching the man's chest, she was none other than Hilda who slept while laying on Arthur, his dick was still in her pussy, Arthur certainly enjoyed sleeping while his cock being inside warm and soft insides of Hilda.

The woman in question slowly opened her eyes, then she released a small moan,"~Ahh~🤍", the feeling of Arthur's dick in her pussy provided pleasure to her, she only felt sleep due to being extremely tired, and now when awake she can feel the pleasure of Arthur's cock inside her insides, sleeping like it owned the place.

Hilda looked at Arthur, his sleeping face,' He is so handsome ', she thought and a tint of red appeared on her cheeks, then she thought,' I got to spend a night with such an amazing man ', she blushed and she felt pride on being banged by Arthur, who was her crush for a long time, and now her love.

She sat up, looking at his perfect abs in a daze she bit her lips,' The feeling of being f*cked so roughly and moaning under his body was amazing ', she thought and then perversely started running down her fingers on his abs checking their hardness," Done checking?", she heard Arthur's voice and blushed in embarrassment, then looking at him, she said," Please don't make fun out of me".

She hung her head down, yes she was already completely tamed by Arthur, and her submission to him increased quite after being fucked by him like his slut, her secret submissive and masochistic side was coming out due to Arthur's Skill doing its job. He chuckled then sat up, hugged her, and said domineeringly," I won't make fun of you, as my woman you have the right to check my body".

Her heart throbbed hearing the word ' My Woman ', and a smile appeared on her face, she snuggled on his chest, inhaled his manly scent, and said," I love you, Arthur", he smiled hearing that and then kneading her ass with his hands he said," From now onwards you belong to me? Your body, Your heart is only for me! Don't forget that!", he started playing with her plump butt.

"~Ann~" She moaned and then gave him a nod, Arthur smiled, then she asked," What are you planning to do with Philip?", Arthur stopped and asked her," Worried for him?", she quickly shook her head, then with disgust on her face she said," I don't care about him, for all you can kill him if it pleases you".

He gave a slap on her ass, making it jiggle alluringly, Hilda moaned and Arthur said," I will fuck you in front of him, then I will take you and Eris from him!", she heard that and asked him," Wait? You will take Eris?", Arthur nodded and said," Indeed, I kinda like her, and you do love her right? So it would be painful for you to leave her right?".

She felt butterflies hearing his words,' He cares so much for me! It's my luck that I even managed to become his lover! I will make sure to take care of him and serve him wholeheartedly ', tears appeared in her eyes as she became emotional, and then giving a hickey on his neck she said," Thank you, Arthur".