World Within

...

3rd Pov

Arthur looked at the Mushoku Tensei World from up above the space, he sighed and decided to go through the memories he had obtained again. Firstly he had found out that the leader of that Organization, or at least in Gojo's memories was none other than Sung Jin Woo, another reincarnator. Just like him and others he had reincarnated as Sung Jin Woo from birth, well aware of the world and dangers it held he started working hard from a very young age.

After many twists and turn he successfully got Shadow Monarch's ability, and after that he never stopped. Just like any reincarnator who is in the category of being smart, he learned magic outside of his powers all made easy by the system and his very own existence. After going through a similar set of events he had defeated Dragon Monarch, and that's where the difference came.

Unlike original Sung Jin Woo he didn't went in the past to kill them making the entire world as it was. But well he had saved his father and mother so he didn't care much about this idea, and since he was well aware of the future events he knew it would be better if the Hunters remained in the world. Arthur due to being from 2050's he knew about the future events very well, Solo Leveling had a sequel called Solo Leveling: Ragnarök which featured Sung Suho, Sung Jin Woo's son as a Mc.

The events were simple yet complex, basically speaking Monarchs from a different world had invaded their world, they were termed as Outer Gods, not being the Eldritch kind of course, but each stronger than Dragon Monarch and due to their special abilities they were able to create infinite monsters and the Solo Leveling world was only standing against their Onslaught due to the Sung Jin Woo's powers and combined effort of all the Rulers.

If not for him the world long would have perished under their might. Essentially Sung Suho and Sung Jin Woo would have teamed up together in the end finally ending those beings, with Sung Suho's role being more important in the final. After that no sequel came out of Solo Leveling with the Author saying as if this was the right moment to end the story for some reason.

Sung Jin Woo who was a reincarnator was thankfully aware of the sequel and in the end without his son's help he destroyed the Outer Gods. But knowing the uncertainties he ventured in the otherworld's deciding to become even stronger and he by coincidence found a reincarnator similar to him, but one drowned in the power he gained after fiddling with the plot. He killed him after witnessing how his existence made his world almost collapse due to the atrocities he had committed.

After that he met a few others as well, he had mastered the magic of travelling through the world and in the end decided to form an Organization made up of such reincarnators. His idea was simple, this reincarnator organization will solve the major world threats of those reincarnators if any, they would help each other in times of need, basically if their world was to be invaded by other worlders like in Sung Jin Woo's world.

They would also kill the evil reincarnators who threatened the balance of their worlds, in this way this organization was formed. With Sung Jin Woo's knowledge and powers, and help of many other reincarnators who came to become his friends, they managed to put up a working organization with the previous unknown knowledge about Multiverse and its wonders slowly gathering at their fingertips.

Gojo Satarou was a new member of the organization, although he had a questionable personality but with him not causing any harm to his world and saving millions of lives, being able to manage to destroy full powered Sukuna and well being the Gojo Satarou, he was easily accepted and became an S rank member. The organization had a ranking hierarchy from E-Rank to S-Rank and the EX-Rank being the peak. It worked on a contribution point system, thus reincarnators who worked for the organization could redeem magic and abilities that could be shared from other worlds, based on their contributions.