Infidelity Exposure

(Author's Note: I am too much of sadistic)

...

3rd Pov

Almost an year had passed, and the spatial distortion around Citadel of Roa had increased manifold. The entire city was bustling with life, streets were filled with Adventurers, commoners, merchants, soldiers and same people who were involved in the dark side of the city, everything was going as usual, but unknown to everyone it was calm before the storm.

In this world, the real power was held by a minority, they were none other Nobles, Royalty and the Strong Sword or Magic Practitioners. This world fully showcased the evil nature of the humans, putting the evil side of modern world into shame. Nobles were free to rape any women they liked, without any constraint. It had also become a culture for the lower Nobles to bestow their not-so-important daughters as maids to higher ones.

They were trained from the birth, so they could submit their selves to their master, and provide benefits to their families. The love between a noble and commoner were more tragic than often, if the Noble is male then at least the commoner female can become his concubine, though she would me most probably killed off by another jealous concubine of Nobility.

If the Noble is female, and the commoner is male, then their love is doomed, as the weak men could only watch their love getting dogged by another Noble in front of them. In such world, were moral constraints were only held back by the level of the power a person held, and everything was possible to achieve by personal power, strength and position. In such a despairing world it was a sin to be weak.

Eris Greyart had understood this well, mostly because of repeated assassination attempts done on her. She could still recall how her Nobility was but trash in front of kidnappers who were ready to force themselves on her, if not for the timely rescue of her Teach, she might have lost her dignity forever. Thus, she decided to become strong, not only in sense of position, but also power so she doesn't gets sold off to some other Noble Household in name of strengthening ties.

She had well understood if a situation really comes then her beloved grandfather won't bat a eye before selling her, as for her father? A man who couldn't prevent both of her elder brothers become a prisoners so their family could be restrained which was getting more powerful than their supposed rank of Nobility? She doubt he could do anything.

Thankfully, she was lucky enough to become the personal disciple of her Teacher, Arthur years ago. That time she was a child who just thought she got a good sword teacher and interesting magic teacher, but as she grew up she realized how foolish here thoughts were. To become the one and only disciple of Arthur, whom even the four Major Noble families had to be wary of, and get a chance to get the power to control her own fate in a world which is more cruel to females than to males.

She realized how fortunate it was, otherwise her Noble status could do nothing in front of whom are truly strong. Just a word from the heir of one of the four Major Nobilities of Asura Kingdom, she could be easily sold off as a maid whose only purpose will be to pleasure him. She had matured a lot and realized how showing off her Noble status in front of commoners was but insulting.

She had nothing of hers own, her prestige and status was only there because she was born with it, but overall she was a pathetic weakling who thought that she was the center of the world. Thankfully she had grown out of such naive thoughts long ago thanks to the strict teaching of her Sensei.

One could see, Eris swinging swords at an inhuman speed in the training grounds of her mansion, the soldiers or guards of the family watched with awe as they looked at 12-year old girl swinging swords faster than them, with her each swing creating a powerful gust of wind a testament of the power her strikes held, capable of killing anyone of them.