Gojo Satoru

...

3rd Pov

A few months have passed since the surrender of the world's three strongest Kingdoms which have now merged into one. Several new laws have been passed for the benefit of the common people which had soared their reverence and respect towards King Arthur all time high while their fear and devotion towards Minerva only grew after Cardinal Leblanc announced who their True Lord was and how Sophia religion was the ideal religion made by their Lord.

At first several devotees of Milis Religion where unwilling to accept it, but the fact that those who believed in Goddess Minerva could use a entirely new type of Magic called Holy Magic was astonishing and a solid proof of their claims. In no time most of the Milis had been converted to Sophia Religion with new doctrines circulating everywhere.

The new doctrines of Sophia religion were free for everyone to read in their respective native tongue, and the new doctrines clearly stated that even Demons who were to surrender before herself can get her blessings. Many Demon Lords in the Demon Continent were very disapproving of this, however nothing could they do before the might of Goddess Minerva.

The Demons who surrendered witnessed their barren lands transforming into green lushy plains, canopies of trees growing overnight. After witnessing such a miracle they prostrated themselves on the ground praying to the Goddess. Such Miracles occurred everywhere further deepening their beliefs in the Goddess Minerva, and people who despite the result of the war against Camelot snickered on him or her, experienced the Divine Wrath of the Goddess.

It was in many forms, like how some Noble families were struck by an unknown plague that killed them despite the use of Healing magics, or their entire fiefdom flooding within the sea, or several meteorites striking their place. In no time through the means of reward and punishment Minerva managed to ensnare half of the world to worship her within three months and the number only increased rapidly.

Currently Minerva sat on a chai sipping tea while Arthur in the other room stood naked, with Ghislaine sucking his with her tongue. ' The current faith energy we are getting has finally reached a significant amount, but it isn't enough, I shall make the entire world worship me and master by the end of ten years. ', she thought calculating the best and quickest way to make the entire world deep devotee of her and Arthur.

'Hmm?', suddenly she sensed something and frowned and looked at Arthur through the wall who was busy getting a blowjob,' A spatial disturbance huh? Should I tell master? Hmm- If it is some pest or of no importance then I shan't disturb him ', she thought and teleported from the castle.

...

Meanwhile,

Gojo Satoru walked through the streets of Camelot in search of the reincarnator,' She really seems deep into Kingdom-building, and damn she is freaking hot. Previously I thought Meimei was the hottest woman in my harem but this woman simply surpasses her by a huge margin ', he thought perversely remembering an illustration of her that many painters drew after seeing her divine figure in the so called Divine Punishment she broadcasted months ago.

' Still, She thought I won't understand she is a reincarnator with her trying to divert the attention to that King Arthur? ', he chuckled proudly as if he had understood everything,' In the past few hours I have found that Slyphy never met Rudy and even Roxy, thus she most probably killed that Rudy- Also if it was a male reincarnator then both of them would have been taken by him by now, but she is a female considering her Goddess Minerva status and all, and she even tried to divert the attention to that Arthur who should be his boytoy ', he concluded.

" As I thought! I am Truly the Honored One!", the man said while posing weirdly making many people look at him, suddenly he felt a huge a amount of mana coming from far away. " Oh finally inviting me?!", he muttered and quickly disappeared from there, in a few seconds he was in front of Minerva in a barren desert whose face was emotionless.