The Last Minor Evolution and Surprises

...

Arthur Pov

" Now feel the mana and then imagine a ball of water", I said with a smile while looking at the small cute girl in front of me. She had blonde hair just like her mother and green eyes. Her face was far more cute than in the original though it heavily resembled mine. Yes, she was Norn who was two years old now. She had grown smarter in a short time, well due to her perks of being a higher race.

She puffed her cheeks and tried her best to manipulate mana but failed,' Well not that smart though ', I mused to myself and then looked at Lilia who was more silent than Norn, but in the end, she failed to manifest a spell as well. They were geniuses and I knew it still, they weren't such monsters to use magic in the first lesson.

However, with Minerva's calculation, they should be able to use simple elementary magic in a week or two. " Bad Mana! It refushes to listen to me!!", said Norn angrily while puffing her cheeks, yes she had the habit of puffing her cheeks. While Lilia looked at me and said," Daddy, it is difficult to learn megic". I chuckled and rubbed her head, much to her joy, and said," Don't worry knowing you two you will be able to cast a spell in a few days".

" Really?!", she asked me excitedly and I nodded, while Norn pouted, she was definitely the kid who would show her dissatisfaction in a straight and cute manner. Thus I patted her as well, dispelling her anger and after that, I said," Anyway, it's time to eat lunch, so you two go and have your fill."

Lilia grabbed my torso and asked," What about you?", I shook my head and standing up I replied," Unfortunately I have something to do, but don't worry I will spend my entire day with you two tomorrow", at first they were disappointed since I don't spend much time with them anyway but their eyes glistened hearing my latter part of the speech. " You promis?", asked Norn, and I nodded," Pinky Promise".

" Yeah!!", both of them shouted cheerfully, and after talking for a bit they went back inside the castle while two golems kept walking with them and following them. Minerva suddenly appeared before me," Dear, it's time for the final evolution. There is no need to wait anymore ", she said and I nodded and we both held our arms and teleported deep inside the magic castle, the same room where I evolved before and got in her lap.

{Manas Minerva sends a petition to the Voice of the World}

{Attempting to Evolve Dear using Unique Skill Evolver}

{The Request of Manas Minerva has been accepted}

{Proceeding with the Evolution}

This time unlike before I didn't fall to sleep as I had already adapted to Evolution. Minerva smiled and ruffled my hair, and then kissed me on the lip," Get Ready", she said and the evolution began, before my very eyes. My Body started glowing brightly and my Mana started reacting violently.

{Evolving the species, Mutated Enlightened One, to Saint...}

{Successfull!!!}

{The Shell of mortality has been broken completely!}

{Ascendence to a Spiritual Lifeform has been successful!}

{Intrinsic Skill: Immortality has been strengthened!}

{Intrinsic Skill: Immortality is reacting with Extra Skill breathless and All Disease Immunity!}

{Extra Skill: Breathless and All Disease Immunity has been absorbed by Intrinsic Skill: Immortality}

{Intrinsic Skill: Immortality has evolved into Saintly Immortality}

{Intrinsic Skill: Enlightened Aura has merged with King's Aura and has evolved into Saint's Aura}