Aiz Wallenstein

...

3rd Pov

One could see the bustling Adventurer Guild; many adventurers could be seen entering and exiting the Guild. Many exchanged their spoils for the valis, while some were joyful, others were sad. Some were even terrified of their dungeon dive, some had their limbs missing, or were all bruised up. It was just every day in the guild.

Misha was walking with a bundle of papers on her hand when she saw someone. She stopped and looked at the Orario's one of the highest Adventurers, Sword Princess, aka Aiz Wallenstein. She walked in the guild garnering everyone's attention, everyone started muttering, while one could see quickly telling their friends to help them, for them to propose the Sword Princess.

Misha looked at the commotion for a moment and then continued with her work, when Aiz intercepted her," Uh, Sword Princess, how may I help you?", she asked her. She had observed for the past two weeks, Aiz had been Guild every day, she wouldn't talk or do anything, just walk around and then leave.

" I want to find someone", the sword princess said, Misha's interest was piqued and she asked," Who?", Aiz tilted her head and then replied in a low tone," I don't know", her answer left the Guild Employee baffled." Y-You don't know?", Misha said in a speechless tone. Aiz looked away in slight embarrassment.

It started a few days ago, she had been Dungeon Diving for some quick money, when she felt as if the entire Dungeon shook, or rather as if her entire being shook. After that she asked many about the phenomenon, but all were confused, as there were no earthquakes felt anywhere in the Orario. After that Aiz had been a feeling, she wanted to meet, she wanted to meet something, or someone.

She wanted to see it or see that person. It felt to her as if it was very important to her, in the end she stopped dungeon diving and had been running around entire Orario to look for that. She felt as long as she kept looking for it, she would find it, but her luck had been bad. Misha sighed, she knew that Aiz Wallenstein was a bit of airhead, still she couldn't understand the reason behind her unusual behaviour.

Well, Aiz Wallenstein was a peculiar girl, any reason behind her actions were already puzzling for many. But even then, her searching for someone, whom she doesn't know didn't sit well, in the end Misha decided to flee, and giving an apology and reason that she had a lot of work, she left. Aiz waited for half an hour more, before she left the Guild.

" What do you think the reason is behind Aiz's weird behavior?", said Tione with narrowed eyes as she observed from the top of a house, Tiona was who was beside her side sighed," It is really troubling, for last week Aiz had been really weird, even Captain and Loki are worried", she replied.

" We need to find out the reason behind Miss Aiz's weird behavior at any cost!", said Lefiya clenching her fists," Oh! She is leaving, let's go after her!", said Tione on seeing Aiz walking away, just like this, the three stalkers continued stalking on the sword princess who was totally aware of them. ' They are stalking me again ', Aiz thought as she stopped, her senses as a first-class adventurer were too good for to be in dark of her stalking.

She knew it must be Finn's orders, so she ignored them, and continued with her search, though after a few hours she returned to Twin Manor. The three meanwhile entered in the Finn's office." So, any result?", he asked, and they shook their head in denial." Aiz just like past few days went all over the Orarior, stayed in some places for some time, and then returned to Twin Manor", reported Tiona.

He sighed upon hearing that," It is really concerning, just what is Aiz searching for?", he said. Loki meanwhile said," This is really ticking me, what is happening with my Aizu?!", she seemed angry and frustrated. Riveria said," Aiz is saying she is searching for something or rather someone, however she seemed totally clueless for what she is searching for."