Hiring Ghislaine

1 week later,

Rudeus Pov

I slowly opened my eyes, and a pleasing feeling assaulted me I felt good in my nether region, I moved my gaze to see an extremely beautiful woman, with Ravine Black Hair, Emerald green eyes, White skin, a c-cup breasts, and a thin yet alluring body, Maria currently is giving me a blowjob.

I saw how my Handprints were on her breasts, and her ass too was still red with handprint marks, even I felt a bit guilty about how rough I was with her yesterday night but remembering her pleasure-filled moans my guilt vanished and I moaned when her tongue warped by dick around, and I felt like a vacuum cleaner is around my dick.

*Slurrp*Slurrp**Slurrp*

Rudeus: Urgggh!

*Slurrp**slurrp**Slurrp*

Maria looked at me with a happy expression with her tail dancing around, she fastened the blowjob, taking all of my dick inside her mouth while caressing my balls with her soft hands.

Soon after a minute, I cummed and she professionally gulped all of my cum. She then released my dick from her mouth with a pop sound.

Maria: Good Morning Master! How was the blowjob? I hope you enjoyed it!

I moved towards her and patted her head as her tail continuously danced left to right, expressing her excitement.

Maria: ~Hehe~ Masta Rewarded me~!

I shook my head on hearing her words with a childish tone. Speaking she is completely in love with me while I have started having feelings for her too, not to the level of a lover but sure I have started caring for her. I found that she is a masochist and likes when I am rough with her and she also likes being spanked and ass fucked.

One of the reasons she didn't like her previous husband was because he was the beta and she wanted an Alpha to dominate her. Hehe, it's Jack's mistake for being a beta.

Now my relationship is solidified with her it is time to go after Ghislaine, I will make Ghislaine fall in love slowly since I have found a thing about my Dominator skill.

Speaking has passive and active effects.

In the active type, one becomes loyal by 100% and will do whatever I will tell him to do but it can wear off if the target somehow becomes too strong and works in the case the target has a stronger skill like an Ultimate Skill.

In the passive one, the target feeling for me like loyalty, attraction, and love gets multiplied on what basis I want to and considering her/his strength. It can be multiplied up to 1750 times at its full power but it consumes too much Mana I mean a really lot but I can still use it straight for 10 hours with only 10% of my Total Mana.

This type also wears off if I don't have enough Mana or the target is too strong or possesses an Ultimate skill.

There is also the third one which is what I am aiming for, it is called the innate and it is the real type of feeling without any influence.

In this everything is real, all emotions too are real, feelings like love. Unlike the active effect of my Domination skill which is not real.

My passive and this one are real since passive just multiplies the real innate feeling so having real feeling by 1000 times is still real but one of a larger magnitude temporarily.

Thankfully Great Sage has found that a passive effect for a longer period can increase the innate.

It works like this, Waifu A loves me 1% and I try to become closer to her, at the start percentage will go up slowly bat later on it will move up very rapidly though there will be some hurdles like if Waifu 1 is your family member then Taboo will become the hurdle, however, if you pass the hurdle you will get an explosion of love from her.