A look on Earth

...

3rd Pov

The time of the Earth seemed to stop before it began again," Nanahoshi!", Akhito shouted as he looked at the girl vanish before his very eyes, the fat otaku managed to save the girl from the accident, sacrificing himself, but the sudden mysterious disappearance of his childhood friend baffled the boy, as he ignored the truck struck against a wall and come to halt while his blonde friend became unconscious with a trail of blood from his legs to the wheels of the car.

In the end, Ambulance and Police both came to the spot, while the fat man was declared dead, Akhito became a subject of question for the police, while the other of three, Hakure a blonde laid unconscious as he was taken into the hospital. He heard doctors say he would survive however given the condition of his legs which were trampled under the truck's wheels, would result him disable for rest of his life.

The police had no other way to rectify the words of Akhito as there wasn't an CCTV installed in that part of the city, and no one else realized about the accident till the car crashed into the wall of a nearby shop, all they found unrecognizable body of a fat man, and unconscious Hakure with bloody legs. The police again questioned the only person who had the account of what had transpired.

" Let me make it clear Mr. Sato, according to you after the truck had struck the wall, trampling over your friend Hakure's legs and due to him being unconscious you didn't noticed his trampled legs till a lot later, and apparently you saw your friend Nanahoshi who was completely fine but just had fallen down vanish before your eyes?", the Detective Takada asked Akhito and the boy nodded.

" As you said Sir, that's all I witnessed", the boy replied absent minded, he was still shaken by the tragedy that happened, a person had died to save him by pushing him away from the path of the truck, Hakure sacrificed his legs for Nanahoshi only for her to vanish mysteriously before his eyes. The Detective sighed," I guess you should go", he said and then ordered a policeman to escort him to his home.

" Sir, this case is extremely mysterious, we still are unknown about the whereabouts of the girl and the only witness is suspect to have physiological problems", a policeman said, as he looked at Takada," Indeed, doctors consider that he had hallucinated, or his mind is shaken by the tragedy. Still the whereabouts of the girl make this case more challenging and mysterious", he said to the policeman.

Just like those two years passed by, Akhito who was once a cheerful boy, became gloomy and depressed, he also became an object of scorn for both the parents of Hakure and Nanahoshi, they vented their anger on him, who was completely fine. Even Hakure shaken by the news of Nanahoshi's disappearance blamed everything on Akhito, which was ironic considering, that tragedy mostly happened due to him and Nanahoshi bickering with each other.

*RING* *RING*

" Who is it?", the boy opened the door of his house, his parents not home, his eyes widened as he fell back and started trembling," I-Impo-ssible", he muttered as he looked at the figure," It has been a long time Akhito", she said with a smile, the boy next moment was overfilled with joy as he dashed towards her in an attempt to pull her into a hug.

But his body seemingly stopped around her, unable to further move, surprising him. " Nanahoshi?", he looked at the supernatural event with slight fear, the girl sighed and said," Unfortunately, much had changed since that accident, and I am here back on a mission, considering you have been my childhood friend I decided to make an exception for you."

" I don't understand? Where have you been for last two years?! Everyone had been extremely worried you! Especially your mother! She is in coma right now!-", Akhito wanted to continue when he saw a white haired man dressed in black walk right behind Nanahoshi. " Wh-Who is he?", asked Akhito as he looked at the man brazenly placing his hand on his childhood friend's hips.