Hilda Once Again{r18}

...

3rd Pov

Arthur started kissing Hilda passionately, his hands moved to her proud breasts and he started fondling them and enjoying their softness. Hilda's breasts were on the bigger side, but they weren't too gigantic making them perfect. Arthur loved the feeling of his hand sinking deep down into her white breasts, that unique feeling was something he could feel only from breasts!

Hilda moaned as well while she kissed him, Arthur this time started tearing her clothes slowly. It was obvious to her he was here for some crazy sex which made her happier as well, after all, she was the one who got the least time to spend with him, and even had the least amount of sex with him among every woman. Not to mention seeing him being this crazy for her made her feel good and satisfied, after all, it proved she wasn't an old hag and Arthur loved her!

They broke their kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between their tongue, Arthur's hands ripped apart the rest of her fabric revealing her naked body in full glory. Her big proud peaks were firm despite her age. Her body curves were extremely alluring and to add the cherry on top, her ass was big and alluring. In simple words, it looked breedable. It aroused Arthur's desire to fuck her and make her moan wildly.

His hands moved to her ass while he started sucking and kissing Hilda's neck, she moaned lightly as Arthur kissed her neck, gave hickeys on her white neck marking it, and then licked and sucked her neck while his hands fondled her ass, molded them into different shapes of his liking, while he enjoyed their bounciness. It was heaven for Arthur.

Hilda didn't want to be left behind either, so she started licking Arthur's neck and sucking gently. They continued kissing and licking each other for minutes, before Arthur stopped and said," Go, and face that wall while raising your ass toward me", she obliged his words and quickly got in the position, while Arthur looked and appreciated the view of her neck back and her fantastic ass.

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack*

He started smacking her ass making it ripple beautifully while Hilda moaned loudly,"❤~Yes!~❤Punish me more!~❤Smack them harder!~❤Ahhh!~❤", hearing his words he smirked and grabbed them tightly and then smacked them. While Hilda orgasmed splurting her juices all over the floor. She started breathing heavily, while Arthur rubbed his penis on her pussy.

She quickly swayed her ass and raised it a bit higher, while her heart pounded with the anticipation of what is going to happen! She is going to make love with Arthur again! In the very house of her husband! It was exciting to think that she was going to cheat on the disgrace of her husband and make her real lover show his claim over body, heart, and soul. A depraved smile formed on her face. Arthur suddenly thrusted his cock deep inside her womb in one go.

"❤~Ahhhh!~❤So big!~❤", she moaned loudly. Arthur started moving his hips, thrusting his cock inside and outside of her pussy, enjoying her vagina which was tightening around his cock as if not wanting it to go. Her pussy had been already molded into his shape, and her pussy was very happy to be used by its owner. Hilda moaned in ecstasy and pleasure feeling Arthur's cock separating her vaginal walls, hitting her G-spots, and making a mess of her pussy.

*Plap* *Plap* *Plap* *Plap*

"❤~Ahhh!~❤Ahhh!~❤Ahhh!~❤Anhhh!~❤"

Hilda moaned loudly as Arthur dogged her from behind. He suddenly grabbed her hair and pulled it making her arch her back behind, while her ass rippled as it struck Arthur's groin his cock even went deeper into her womb, making her moan louder, he smacked her ass making it ripple and then said," You cheating wife! Don't you feel ashamed getting banged by a younger man while in your husband's house?!".