Ntr'd Paul R18 Part 1

(Author's Note: The time has come, for the bastard Paul to suffer! This character of Mushoku Tensei had been the biggest problem of the Mushoku series, even in the original and fanfics! Let him get a taste of his own medicine!! Muhahah! )

...

3rd Pov

It was nighttime and the symphony of desires had started ringing its melody, the forbidden act was done in the very room that once held the love of true couples. Yet the act of betrayal was being performed in this room, the woman who had been faithful to her husband was now betraying him in the same room where they had taken vows to be together.

That same woman was now kneeling before the figure of another man, sucking his cock diligently, she was none other than Zenith who was giving Arthur a fantastic blowjob that even her husband never got, till now she had considered this act as disgraceful and had never performed before yet, she was sucking another man's cock entranced. This act of betrayal and being unfaithful to her own bastard husband gave her a never-before-experienced delight.

"❤~Slurrp~❤Slurrp~❤Ghrukk~❤Slurrp~❤"

Zenith was sucking Arthur's cock, her movements were sloppy yet she somehow managed to give Arthur a good blowjob. Arthur grunted in pleasure feeling his cock being sucked diligently by his mother, who had a slutty expression on her face. It filled him with pride that he had made someone else's wife, who literally was his own father, sucking his cock while her own husband had never experienced such delight.

"❤~Ghruukk~❤Slurrrrp~❤Slurp~❤Ghrukkk~❤"

He patted Zenith's head and said," Good girl", Hearing his praise Zenith's heart was filled with mirth. She never knew being treated like this would be this good! Sucking his cock did wonders to her lower region as she was dripping like a slut who can't wait to take the cock other than her husband, and let it mark her as his own. Arthur's grunt became more frequent and he grabbed Zenith's head and started face-fucking her.

"❤~Ghrukkk!~❤Slurrrrp!~❤Slurrrp~❤Ghurrrk~❤"

Arthur moaned as he thrusted his cock inside Zenith's head and then held it in her position and said," Drink all of it! Don't waste a single drop!", he then cummed inside her throat releasing his load. Zenith started gulping down and tried her best to please her partner and satisfy his demand. She managed to drink up all of his semen, though due to its sticky nature, a lot of it remained in her mouth.

Her eyes were moist and a small puddle had been formed below her pussy, from the fountain of her love juices which were dripping from her pussy, a testament of the pleasure that she had received from this debauched act. Arthur slowly took out of his cock out of her mouth that has been ravaged like a pussy not long before by him. He smirked and said," Open your mouth and show it to me".

She opened her mouth showing his hot white semen sticking to her tongue, and teeth, A sense of accomplishment was felt by him seeing this, and he said," Drink it up", She nodded and tried to drink up the rest of the semen and soon she was able clean up her mouth, he patted her and said," Good girl, now as you have been a good girl, you must be rewarded so what do you want?"

Zenith understood what her lover wanted, and a blush crept up on her face adorning it. Her heart was beating rapidly in the excitement, it wasn't just from the act of betraying her bastard husband but also from making love with a superior male, and the person who held her broken self in his arms. The mixture of all of this was making her go crazy for the person before her, making her agree with the weirdest and even extravagant demands.

Her luscious pink lips parted and she said with a debauched expression on her face, the same face that once was of a faithful wife. "~ Give me~ Make love with me~ Reward me~ Make me your woman and claim my pussy as yours!", she said, and the next moment Arthur took her in a princess hug and placed her on the bed.