The God of Magic

...

Arthur Pov

Two years have passed since I made Lilia my woman, and revealed my identity as Rudeus,. Maria and Ghislaine couldn't care much about it, though Ghislaine was indeed intrigued by the fact I was Paul's son, and yet cucked him badly. It was hilarious for her, and the only woman to be most affected by this revelation would be Lilia, who was completely weirded out. Still, after hearing my full explanation she just decided to go along with it.

They were a group of depraved perverts for me and considering the situation we were in, and easily accepted the most shocking thing I said, we were way past the stage where there would be doubts and problems, they aren't obsessed lovers for nothing. Anyway, I enjoyed my past two years, by fucking my beautiful women, training them, and training myself.

Minerva also placed one clone in the Millis church so we can acquire the God Rank Healing and Detoxification, well it is just so she can learn and understand healing magic better by observing the best healers and so she can locate the book and just steal it.

Yes, steal it since according to her, those guys don't deserve the book, and it will help us in our plans better. The clone that she placed is a remotely control one like the majority, only the one in Holy Land of Swords and Rudeus were different since they were me in parallel thoughts.

If I wanted I could have them synchronized making it as if I have multiple bodies but decided not to since basically, I have no need for clones to do something of extreme level, only my real body and my main mind will get to enjoy women!!! Ahem, also I made extreme progress in both my magic and Arts.

I have reached Emperor Level Magic in all of the five Elements, at the brink of reaching God level in each, the only reason I didn't reach any of them till now, is that I want to transcend to Godhood in all of them in one go, as for my arts, my clone had been doing a great job in Holy Land of Swords, making great progress and being taught by two Sword Gods.

One of them is of course Gal Farion who always squeals in joy and brags about me, who had become a Sword Emperor in Sword God Style at the mere age of 12, well my true age is 7, and that of the clone which I sent there is 12. So, my excellence also gained the attention of the Water Sword God, aka Reida at the age of 10 and she left the capital to show how much Gal's bragging was true after becoming impressed by me she accepted my request to teach her style.

I could see that Gal and Reida wanted to make me the one who surpasses and defeats the Dragon God, they understood that I could learn their strongest techniques and bring the full potential of, Sword God Style's Longsword of Light, a technique which is said to reach the speed of light once fully mastered, and yet even Jino Britts was unable to master it fully in the original and Water God' Style Deprivation.

I also made Nina and Isolte my absolute fans, it was apparent that they would grow up to become my simps due to courtesy of my evil self, my mana also increased to 989999 units, almost equal to 10 million times the mana of an average person in Mushoku world. I also had been devouring monsters to gain skills using my Iron Stomach Extra Skill. I had been successful in gaining several skills, and Minerva had been experimenting with the useless ones to merge and create a higher skill.

She was capable of touching the realm of the soul due to her big evolution into Manas back then, which made her a pseudo-ultimate skill in a sense. I had no problems with Mana while gaining new skills due to my Mana Increasing skills, and my soul only got stronger with the pressure exerted by all the skills, due to Evolver. I am a fucking cheat, and I pride myself on that.

Anyway, the experiments had been failures till now, and she had been unable to create a new skill much to our disappointment, but it wasn't a big issue, since she was surely improving and the skills I used were miscellaneous which I gained from eating various monsters. This had been the case of my improvement which was massive.