The War- No The Massacre begins!

...

3rd Pov

"So the plan is it to let the army of the three Kingdoms drain their Mana and finally strike when they are drained out? That's it?", asked Atoferatofe while tilting her head, Kalman II, her son nodded extremely happy with the fact that his mother managed to understand their plan. " Bah! Why don't we just go and kill those bastards instead of waiting here like idiots?", she complained while a bloodthirsty look formed on her face.

"Mother! Although I know we are immortal but this battle is not meant to be fought recklessly! So please do control yourself ", Kalman II said a bit seriously and surprisingly Atoferatofe blushed slightly like a child who had gotten reprimanded and nodded. If it was anyone else she would have killed him, but it was none other than her son someone whom she loved dearly and due to her 'All brawns but no brains', self the roles of child and parent were a bit reversed.

Kalman III the son of Kalman II sighed at how his father easily managed to make his grandmother listen to him, even he couldn't do that easily despite being her beloved Grandchild. " Let's get over with it so I can retire already! I have planned to open a restaurant and let the world know the taste of my culinary skills", said the Death God Randolph who happened to be son of Kalman III.

If that wasn't enough Badigadi the brother of Atoferatofe was present as well, his face was half-serious and half-excited, with anticipation in his eyes for the battle that was about to began. " They are just a few hours away from the Camelot", said Kalman III as his eyes became serious. This world's strongest family composed of two Immortal Demons and their children was present here.

As for how these guys were ready to do the dirty work for the Human God? There were a plenty of reasons, firstly Badigadi was a apostle of Human God a loyal one compared to Kalman III who was an apostle of the human God as well though unlike his Great Uncle he didn't trusted Human God that much but due to the insistence of Atoferatofe, his Grand Mother who wanted to fight against the beings who killed Laplace, the Demon God and Badigadi the entire family assembled.

Naturally as a caring son Kalman II decided to assist her mother in this war, Kalman III decided to join as well as he was an Apostle of Human God and his father and grand-mother were participating in this war, he also included his son Death God Randolph in this war. Afterall despite possessing only 1/8th Immortality of Atoferatofe and not high Mana, he was still one of the World Powers, more than capable enough to participate in this battle.

So while they waited for the army ahead of them to do their and drain their enemies' power. In the front of the army line that was headed by none other than one of seven great heroes who vanished Laplace. He was assisted by the 11 Ancient Spirits, who were none other than his summons. The Generals of the all the three Kingdoms were present as well.

Reida Reia was present as well who walked beside the Perugius Dola who was sitting on a Horse which galloped slowly. " Hmm, where is the North God III?", suddenly Perugius asked her, she replied in a slightly respectful tone," Your Excellency, he is with Death God, his son who is here to assist in the war and they are situated at the back of the army to protect the Kings and the Pope."

He just nodded on her reply a bit surprised that Kings and the Pope came on the battle themselves though as expected they were behind the 60% of the army which was composed of a eight hundred thousand strong soldiers, a mixture of Asura Kingdom's army, the three orders from the Holy Kingdom Milis and finally a huge portion of army from Dragon King Kingdom, it's allies and vassals.

This was an unpredicted alliance and a force that could destroy any Kingdom in this world. To be honest Perugius was well aware of the fact that normally this army was will be not enough to kill someone who subdued Laplace, but since their enemies were Humans, this army was a powerful assistance nonetheless. Not to mention he didn't believe that Laplace was at his full power after being unsealed thus the enemy they will face won't be as strong Laplace at his heyday.