Multiverse Reincarnator's Guild

...

3rd Pov

Sung Jin Woo, the Shadow Monarch was on a lotus position meditating, trying to harmonize his entire being with the Multiverse in his room, their base was on a habitable planet in an Glaxay empty of any extraterrestrial life. A perfect place for their base, a purple aura radiated from him filled with the sweet smell of death. In his shadow stayed billions of his servants, and generals, casting a look of worship at him.

His eyes opened revealing a purple color, which turned blue the moment he withdrew his powers and he said," I can feel it, a bit more and I will ascend to a stronger being", he suddenly recalled about the members who had been sent into a mission. With several hours passed in the Guild's headquarters, it would have been a few days passed in those worlds.

He quickly got to the control room, " Lord Shadow", the staff said as they looked at him and he just nodded while cringing at the name they gave him,' That fucker, he gave me this cringe title and now it had become too popular for me to change it ', he thought, recalling the EX-rank cringe bastard who gave him the title of an edgy bastard. Though he will never admit it, he thought it was a bit,' cool', okay? Only a bit cool, that's why he didn't change it as of now.

He quickly started asking about the reincarnators who had gone to a mission, he was getting ready to go back to his world to spend some time with his wife and his son. " Um, Sir", suddenly Izumi the person who was in charge of Gojo's operation spoke," Lord Shadow, Sir Gojo isn't back yet and well I think the device is malfunctioning."

His words made Sung Jin Woo a bit worried," Don't tell me that guy somehow destroyed the transporter", he asked and Izumi shook his head in denial," Well while his transporter isn't sending any feedback, I think the problem lies on our side, the computer is showing Error whenever I try to search for Mushoku world, it's basically showing ' empty ' result ", he said.

"Hm?", Sung Jin Woo got a bad feeling about this as he took over the command and said," Protocol 826, Absolute Search Code-Mushoku Tensei World", the AI recognizing his voice quickly reported," Lord Shadow the coordinates lead to empty space, Error. World couldn't be searched", his frown intensified and he quickly took over Izumi's place and started fiddling with the keys.

After a while he was horrified," Sir?!", Izumi asked panicking seeing his look, other staff were the same. Sung Jin Woo stood up calming himself and said," Inform all the EX-Rank and S-Rank members to stop doing whatever they are, and return to headquarters, it's an emergency", his words stupefied them.

" S-Sir can I know what happened?", asked another staff member, Misaki Ayuzawa, Sung Jin Woo looked at them and sighed," I guess we have encountered a threat equal to Outer Gods or Dragon Monarch, basically speaking an S-Ranking or EX-Ranking threat though it can be just a mistake.", he said surprising them, then he pointed at the screen and said," Izumi you weren't getting any results since the world itself, wasn't present there. Infact the entire Andromeda galaxy was absent from it's place."

They gulped hearing that, there could been many reasons like entire Galaxy teleporting to another Universe bullshit, but it's chances were lower. The most probable outcome was that an EX-Ranking threat had destroyed the entire Galaxy which demanded the attention of EX Rank members, still they didn't fear much. Afterall Sung Jin Woo at his full power can destroy entire Universe, and there were other strong EX Ranking members as well.

Not long after the other EX-members made their entrance as well," You seem tired?", Sung Jin Woo asked looking at the guy whom he calls cringe bastard. " My daughter had been arguing a lot, she wants to visit the Mortal Realm, and knowing the future story how can I give her to a bastard?! I raised her with so much with love!!", he said almost tearing up, he had striking long blue hair and dark blue eyes.