§ Chapter 20 §

§ Namjoon §

Jin had just gotten out of the shower. Steam flowed out of the bathroom from the hot shower he took. He was only wearing a towel. Namjoon was laying on Jin's bed watching him.

"Goddamn, he's so sexy. Maybe we could play around tonight~" Namjoon thought.

Namjoon~"Hey princess, come here."

Jin walked up to Namjoon.

Jin~"What's up, babe?"

Namjoon~"I don't like what you're wearing."

Jin~"But I'm just wearing a towel."

Namjoon~"Yeah but it just... It's just doesn't look good. You should take it off."

Jin~"Then what do you suppose I should change into?"

Namjoon~"I never said you had to change into anything, I just told you to take it off~"

Jin~"Really? You wanna do this right now?"

Namjoon~"Well are you gonna take it off or are you gonna be a little brat~"

Jin stood there for a few seconds before quickly ripping the towel off of him and jumping into the bed. Namjoon pinned Jin to the bed and kissed him deeply. They made out for awhile until Namjoon took off his own clothes and put on a condom.

Namjoon~"How do you want it?"

Jin~"Hard~"

Namjoon got on top of Jin and quickly entered into him. Jin moaned with delight. Namjoon thrusted into him, every thrust feeling better than the last. Jin was screaming with pleasure, digging his nails into Namjoon's back just the way he liked it. Namjoon quietly moaned as Jin dug his nails deeper into his skin. He was in love with the pain and pleasure of Jin's nails in his back. Namjoon was just about to cum when someone burst into their room.

Jun~"Hey boys! I just remembered that I left my phone he-"

Jin's dad looked at them and a look of horror appeared on his face.

Jin~"AAAHHH DAD GET OUT!"

Namjoon got off of Jin as quickly as he could and grabbed Jin's towel to cover himself. Jin's dad left the room and slammed the door shut.

Jin~"Oh shit he saw! He's gonna kill us!"

Namjoon~"HE'S GONNA HATE ME!"

Jun~"YOU TWO BETTER GET DRESSED AND THEN LET ME BACK IN BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR BOTH OF YOU!"

They quickly got dressed and let in Jin's fuming dad.

Jun~"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TWO DOING! SEOKJIN, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SEX!?"

Jin~"No sex until I'm 55."

Jun~"YES, SO WHY DID I WALK IN ON YOU TWO DOING THE DEVIL'S TANGO?!"

Jin~"Because I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions!"

Jun~"AND NAMJOON, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE AND INNOCENT GUY UNTIL I SAW THAT! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!"

Namjoon~"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't think anyone would find out."

Jun~"IS THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU GUYS HAVE HAD SEX?!"

Jin~"No, we've done it many times before."

Jun~"JIN, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! WAS IT RAPE!? I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANTED THAT!"

Jin~"You better believe that I wanted it! I'm the one that initiated it most times!"

Jun~"YOU WHORE!"

Jin's dad slapped Jin across the face.

Namjoon~"HEY, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON HIM!"

Jun~"AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO TO MY OWN SON!?"

Namjoon~"THE FACT THAT I'M HIS BOYFRIEND! NOW APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!"

Jun~"I WILL FO NO SUCH THING! HE'S A SLUT AND HE NEEDS SOME SENSE SLAPPED INTO HIM! I CANT BELIEVE I RAISED SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!"

Jin gasped and he cried silently. Namjoon took a deep breath.

Namjoon~"Get out right now."

Jun~"What?"

Namjoon~"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"

Jun~"FINE, I DON'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR SINFUL HOME ANYWAY!"

Jin's dad grabbed his phone and left.

Namjoon~"Baby, are you ok? Can you let me see where he hit you?"

Jin looked up at Namjoon. His face was already starting to bruise.

Namjoon~"He must've hit you pretty hard."

Jin~"He... He called me a d-dissapointment. And a slut. Am I a slut, Joonie?"

Namjoon~"No, he was just mad at you. And you aren't a disappointment either. You are amazing and beautiful and he has no idea what he's talking about."

Jin hugged Namjoon and buried his face into his chest.

Jin~"Thank you."

Namjoon ~"No problem, princess."