§ Chapter 47 §

§ Jin §

Jin was furious. He had just checked his Instagram and found out that Tae had posted pictures of him and Namjoon making out. Jin was about to go tell Jungkook. When he went into Jungkook's room, he found his secretary playing with his son, Beomhan.

Jin~"JUNGKOOK, OUR HUSBANDS CHEATED ON US!"

Jungkook~"What!?"

Jin showed Jungkook the pictures.

Jungkook~"I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM! WE LITERALLY JUST HAD A KID TOGETHER AND NOW HE DECIDES TO CHEAT ON ME!? AMD WITH YOUR HUSBAND TOO!"

Jin~"I know! I'm so mad at him that I could just punch him!"

Jin punched Jungkook's pillow.

Jin~"They were supposed to come home last night but they didn't!"

Jungkook~"I wonder where they are."

Then Jungkook's door opened. Namjoon and Tae came in.

Jin~"Oh now you two decide to come back!"

Namjoon~"What?"

Jin~"You two cheated on us!"

Tae~"How did you figure that out?"

Jin~"You posted it on Instagram!"

Namjoon~"Baby I'm so sorry! We were really drunk and we didn't know what we were doing!"

Jungkook~"I'm surprised you two didn't fuck!"

Tae~"Well...."

Jungkook~"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKED! HOW COULD YOU!?"

Jin~"I'M LITERALLY PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD RIGHT NOW AND YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME!? I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE OUR HAPPY EVER AFTER!"

Namjoon~"We will, don't worry!"

Jin~"Well obviously you want that with Tae!"

Namjoon~"I don't have any feelings for him! We were just really drunk and-"

Jungkook~"Save it, we don't want to hear it."

Jin~"Were going to my room. You two love birds can stay in here and make love all you want. Come on, bestie."

Then Jin and Jungkook went to Jin's room.

Jin~"I'm so mad at him! Why did he cheat on me? Did I do something wrong? What does Tae have that I don't?"

Jungkook~"What does Namjoon have that I don't?"

Beomhan began to cry. Jungkook pulled his shirt down and began to feed him.

Jungkook~"You know, it's sad that after all this time, our husbands actually cheated on us. We're having their kids and yet they want to go and cheat!"

Jin~"I know!"

Then Jin felt something wet between his legs.

Jin~"What the hell was that?"

Jungkook~"I think your water just broke."

Jin~"Oh my God I'm going into labor!"

Jungkook~"We have to get you to Jennie!"

Jungkook and Jin ran to Jennie's office.

Jennie~"Is it time!?"

Jin~"Yes!"

Jennie layed Jin down and prepped him. After a few hours, Jin gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Jennie~"Do you have a name for him?"

Jin~"Yes, me and my cheating husband picked this name together. We want to name him Jaehyung."

Jennie~"That's a beautiful name! I'll go write it on the birth certificate. Jungkook, can you come and help me? Namjoon isn't here so I kinda need you."

Jungkook~"Ok."

Jennie and Jungkook leave. Jin looks at his baby in awe. He was such a pretty little boy. Then there was a noise at the door.

Jin~"Whose there?"

Ryujin~"Me, bitch."

Jin~"No... I thought your new boss took care of you for kidnapping me!"

Ryujin~"Nope."

Jin~"What do you want?"

Ryujin~"This."

She stole Jin's baby and quickly ran away.

Jin~"JAEHYUNG!"

Jennie and Jungkook ran into the room.

Jennie~"What's wrong? We heard you scream!"

Jin~"RYUJIN TOOK MY BABY!"