§ Chapter 49 §

§ Jin §

Jin and Namjoon were watching Jaehyung play on the floor. He was rocking a baby doll to sleep. They already knew that he would probably grow up to be a femboy because he never wanted to play with cats or blocks, he only wanted to play with dolls. He was now about three years old.

Jin~"I'm glad that I was finally able to get pregnant with him."

Namjoon~"Yeah. I love him so much."

Jin~"Me too, but I don't think I want anymore kids. It was a lot of trouble to just get pregnant with him and I don't want to go through all of that again."

Namjoon~"Yeah, I understand. I'm ok with just one kid. Besides, he has Jungkook and Tae's kid, Beomhan. They're already best friends!"

Jin~"Yeah, they're so cute together!"

Namjoon~"I bet they're gonna be such good friends as they get older."

Jin~"That would be amazing."

Namjoon~"I can't wait to watch them grow up together. But will he be the heir to this Mafia?"

Jin~"I don't want to put all that stress and danger on him. I'm gonna tell my parents that I quit once he turns 18. We need the money to take care of him right now so I can't quit yet."

Namjoon~"Yeah that's fine. He doesn't need all the stress on him. This is a really dangerous job."

Jin~"Yeah. We've almost been killed countless times."

Namjoon~"I'd hate for him to get killed just because we wanted him to take over this business."

Jin~"Me too. I'm glad we're on the same page."