§ Mini Chapter §

§ ??? §

After she was done staring at Jin from his window, she climbed down from the ladder and began to walk back to where she came from. Once she stepped into the building, her colleague stopped her.

???~"Bro move."

??~"Where have you been?"

???~"Doing a little mission of my own, back off."

??~"What mission? We are in no position to be going on any missions right now! We haven't even done the voting yet."

???~"Oh fuck off, I'll go on my own mission if I want."

??~"No you will not. You are to stay here until voting is over."

???~"You can't tell me what to do!"

??~"I'm your supervisor, yes I can."

???~"Oh come on, voting is starting tomorrow!"

??~"And you will stay here until then. Now either make yourself useful or go to your room."

???~"Fine!"

She walked up to her room. Once she opened the door, she found her roommate painting on her bed. Her room has one bunk bed in it, she has the bottom bunk and her roommate has the top.

???~"Hey, I'm back."

Her roommate jerked her head up and smiled.

?~"Where were you? I was starting to miss you!"

Her roommate got up and kissed her. She kissed back but quickly pulled away.

???~"I was just... Running a few errands. What were you doing while I was gone?"

?~"Well, I was just painting some strawberries. Do you like them?"

Her roommate picked up her painting and showed her. The painting looked very beautiful.

???~"Wow, you're such a cottagecore lesbian."

?~"Well, you decided to be my girlfriend so you like that."

???~"Of course I do~"

They kissed again, more passionately this time. She loved dating her roommate, her and her roommate were very close and they loved each other, but she still couldn't get her love off of her mind. And thanks to that whore, she's dead. She's always been trying to distract herself by hanging out with her roommate but she never stopped thinking about her love no matter what. It was just impossible to get her off her mind.

?~"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Her roommate walked into the bathroom. She watched her roommate, trying to forget about her love. She knew she shouldn't, but she just wanted revenge. No, it wasn't a want, it was a need. She needed revenge. She clenched her fists in anger.

???~"That fucking whore..."