§ Chapter 6 §

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon was thinking about Jin for the rest of the day.

Namjoon~"I hate him, he's been my arch nemesis for years! But the way he dug his nails into my back~"

Namjoon was imagining them fucking again. He loved how Jin dug his nails into his back, it made Namjoon crazy for him.

Namjoon~"Well... Maybe I don't really hate him. Maybe Jin was right, I wouldn't passionately fuck someone that I hate. But I can't like him, my dad would disown me! Maybe we could just do this as a secret? I'll bring it up to Jin tomorrow but now I'm kinda tired."

Namjoon went to sleep. He had a very vivid dream.

*Dream*

Namjoon walked into Jin's office.

Jin~"Hey, sexy~"

Namjoon~"Hey~"

Jin~"Ready for it?"

Namjoon~"You know I am!"

Jin~"One condition though, you have to tell your dad about us."

Namjoon~"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Jin~"I'm not gonna keep having sex with you unless you tell your dad."

Namjoon~"Ok."

Then Namjoon's dad walked in.

Dad~"What do you need to tell me, son?"

Namjoon~"Well dad..... I'm gay. And Jin is my boyfriend."

Dad~"YOU'RE A DISGRACE, I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GIVEN THE MAFIA TO YOUR BROTHER!"

Namjoon~"No das please, I need this!"

Dad~"It's your fault that you're gay, now go deal with your mistakes!"

Namjoon turned to Jin.

Namjoon~"Baby you'll help me through this, right?"

Jin~"No I don't think so."

Then Jin and his father left him all alone.

Namjoon~"NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! I NEED YOU GUYS!"

*irl*

Then Namjoon woke up. He was in a cold sweat and his heart rate was very fast. He was scared that would actually happen to him.

Namjoon~"I need to tell Jin this."

Hey guys, sry for the shorter chapter but I've been busy all day and I haven't had much time to write. I hope y'all understand!
Love,
Lesbean 🧡🤍🩷