§ Chapter 36 §

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon woke up facing the wall. He felt like something special was happening today but he couldn't remember what.

Namjoon~"Maybe Jin could tell me... Oh my God, Jin!"

Namjoon turned around and saw Jin sleeping behind him. He was alive. Namjoon began to cry tears of joy.

Namjoon~"My baby is alive!"

Jin opened his eyes.

Jin~"Hey, sunshine. Why are you crying?"

Namjoon smiled and hugged Jin.

Namjoon~"YOU'RE ALIVE! We have to go tell the others!"

They both got up and went to Jungkook's room. Jungkook and Tae were in bed, sleeping.

Jin gently shook Jungkook awake.

Jungkook~"Taaeee, just 5 more minutes!"

Then he opened his eyes. He gasped.

Jungkook~"JIN!? US THIS REAL!?"

Jungkook's screaming woke up Tae.

Tae~"What's happening!? JIN!? YOU'RE ALIVE!?"

Jin~"Yep."

Jungkook~"But how!?"

Jin~"I got a second chance?"

Jungkook hugged Jin.

Jungkook~"I'm so happy! We have to tell everyone else!"

Jungkook and Tae got up and they went around the Mansion, telling all of Jin and Namjoon's men that Jin was alive. Once they were done, they went back to Jungkook's room to hang out.

Tae~"It's crazy that you got another chance. You're super lucky."

Jin~"Yeah. I am."

Jungkook~"I'm so glad that you're alive! Now my baby will have an auntie and an uncle!"

Jin~"Oh I can't wait to see your baby! It'll be so cute!"

Jin thought about how it would feel to have a baby of his own. A little version of him and Namjoon. He really wanted a baby.

Namjoon~"Yeah, well teach you baby how to fight and how to choose good boys to date. Or girls. Whatever they're into."

Tae~"Yeah, we're really glad that you're excited for us."

Jin~"Why wouldn't we be? You're our friends."

Tae~"True. But still, thanks."

Jin~"No problem. We're gonna go back to our room now."

Jungkook~"Bye, boo!"

Jin~"Bye, babes!"

Then him and Namjoon went back to their room.

Jin~"Hey Joonie, can we talk?"

Namjoon~"Sure, what's wrong?"

Jin~"You remember how Jungkook said some stuff about his baby? Well, it made me think of how amazing having a baby would be and, well... I kinda want a baby. It's ok if you don't want one right now, we can wait if you want!"

Namjoon~"A baby would be great! I'm ok with having a baby right now. We're both in a good place financially and my dad is dead so he can't do anything about it."

Jin~"So you want a baby?"

Namjoon~"Of course!"

Jin~"Yay! Thank you! I have to tell my parents that we're gonna start trying for a baby!"

Namjoon~"What about your dad? Didn't he call you a slut?"

Jin~"He apologized though."

Namjoon~"When was that?"

Jin~"It was awhile ago. Besides, they both want grandkids."

Namjoon~"Ok, if you trust that he won't freak out then you can tell your dad."

Jin hugged Namjoon and then Jin ran to his phone to go tell his parents the good news.