§ Chapter 39 §

§ Jin §

It had been 2 weeks since Jin's surgery and 1 week since he and Namjoon had sex. Jin was about to take a pregnancy test. He was pretty nervous. What if the surgery didn't work? Jin peed on the pregnancy test and started to wait.

Namjoon~"This had better work. We've been patiently waiting for a pregnancy for 5 months."

Jin~"I know this is annoying, but I'm confident this will work."

Namjoon~"And if it doesn't? Then we went through all that surgery trouble for nothing. Are you sure it isn't my fault that you aren't getting pregnant?"

Jin~"It's not your fault. Jennie said you were completely fine."

Namjoon~"I don't know, I'm still skeptical."

Jin~"You literally came inside me twice, this has to work. This has to be the one. I did not go through all this shit just to see a negative pregnancy test, ok?"

Namjoon~"Well, it's not like we can tell the test to be positive and then it'll just be positive. That's not how things work."

Jin~"Obviously! If that's how things worked then I'd be 5 months pregnant by now!"

Namjoon~"Maybe we should just adopt?"

Jin~"Maybe. How about this, if the test is negative this time then we'll look into adopting?"

Namjoon~"That sounds good. I never thought I'd say that I'm tired of sex but I'm tired of sex. It was better when there wasn't so much pressure to do everything right."

Jin~"Yeah, that's true. I wish we could just go back to having fun instead of having sex only for a baby. No offense baby, but it's just not as satisfying now that we're just doing this for a baby."

Namjoon~"No offense taken, it's true. It's just not as satisfying."

Jin~"Well, as soon as I either give birth or see one line on that piss stick, we can go back to actually enjoying our sex. Sound good?"

Namjoon~"That sounds amazing."

Then a timer on Jin's phone went off.

Jin~"It's time to check the test."

Jin crossed his fingers and said a little prayer as he went over to the cabinet where the test was sitting. Jin looked down at the test as tears filled his eyes.

Namjoon~"What is it?"

Jin~"Another negative."

Namjoon hugged Jin.

Namjoon~"I'm sorry, baby. Let's go lay down and sleep, it's getting late. We can look into adopting tomorrow."

Jin~"Ok."

Namjoon layed in bed and went to sleep. Then Jin woke up in the middle of the night. He had to pee pretty badly. He went to the bathroom, peed, and he was washing his hands when he noticed that the pregnancy test was still there. But this time instead of one line, it had two.

Jin~"Positive? But it was negative just a while ago! Oh my God, we must've checked it too early!"

Jin picked up the test and ran into his room.

Jin~"JOONIE, IM PREGNANT!"

Namjoon~"What, no you aren't? The test was negative."

Jin~"We checked it too early! It's positive!"

Namjoon sat straight up.

Namjoon~"REALLY, SHOW ME!"

Jin showed him the test. Namjoon hugged him.

Namjoon~"IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! WE'RE FINALLY GONNA BE PARENTS AFTER ALL THIS TIME!"

Jin~"I know, I'm so happy!"