§ Chapter 10 §

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon was running water over Jin's rope burns, trying to soothe them.

Namjoon~"I'm sorry again, I shouldn't have used rope to tie you."

Jin~"It's fine. It was worth it. The only reason I have rope burn is because you're good at what you do."

Namjoon~"Thanks, I'm glad you think so."

He ran water over the last wrist and then he was done.

Jin~"So what will we do now that you've escaped the basement? I guess you can just go back to your mansion now. I got what I wanted."

Namjoon~"You got what you wanted?"

Jin~"Yeah, the main reason I kidnapped you was because I wanted you to notice my crush on you. We're dating now so I got that so if you want to go back home you can."

Namjoon didn't want to go back home. He wanted to stay with Jin as long as possible. He never wanted to leave Jin, though he knew eventually he would have to.

Namjoon~"If you don't mind,I actually want to stay. Besides, wouldn't your men think it's weird if you just let me go?"

Jin~"You want to stay?"

Namjoon~"Yeah, I love you."

Jin~"I have no problem with you staying but You'd still have to live in the basement so my men don't get suspicious. You can come up here whenever you want but just make sure no one sees you."

Namjoon~"I'm ok with that."

The Jungkook burst into the room.

Jungkook~"JIN, NAMJOON ISN'T IN THE BASEMENT, I THINK HE ESCA- oh, there's Namjoon."

Jin~"Calm down. I forgot to lock the basement and he got out and fucked me."

Jungkook~"Oh..."

Namjoon~"Hi, Jungkook."

Jungkook~"Hey, Namjoon. So everything's good?"

Jin~"Yep."

Jungkook~"Ok, imma go then."

Then Jungkook left.

Jin~"That was weird!"

Namjoon~"Yeah. But he had your back because he thought I escaped, that's a good friend."

Jin~" Yeah, Jungkook's an amazing friend."

Namjoon~"Maybe we could 'kidnap' Tae for Jungkook?"

Jin~"Really?"

Namjoon~"Yeah, once I tell him what's up he'll be fine with it."

Jin~"Ok, I'll get my men to do that right now!"

Then Jin ran off to get his men.

Namjoon~"God, I love him..."