§ Chapter 31 §

§ Jin §

Jin woke up hours after Namjoon. He wasn't in the room when Jin woke up. He got up and went to his bathroom. He looked into his purple purse and his razor had been moved again.

Jin~"What does Namjoon keep doing with my razor? Is he shaving? Should I buy him his own?"

Jin left the bathroom and went into his closet. He tried to put on a cute black crop top but he couldn't.

Jin~"Damn, I guess I just have to live in these until Joonie kills her."

Then Namjoon walked into the room. He looked very stressed.

Jin~"What's wrong?"

Namjoon~"I've been trying to get a hold of Sana but so far I've only gotten to her secretary and her secretary put me on hold!"

Jin~"It's ok, she's gonna call you back. She's head over heels for you, there's no way she would pass up a phone call. What's your plan for her anyway?"

Namjoon~"I'm gonna tell her that now that you're dead, I've realized that I love her and I'm gonna ask her out on a date. Once she says yes she's gonna come over here and I'm gonna stab her to death."

Jin~"That's a pretty good idea."

Namjoon~"Thanks! But none of that will happen unless she calls me back."

Jin~"It's ok, she'll call you."

Namjoon was wearing a hoodie and he was starting to sweat.

Jin~"Baby, why don't you take that hoodie off, it's hot."

Namjoon~"No! I mean, I don't want to."

Jin~"Umm, ok."

"That was weird." Jin thought

Namjoon and Jin hung out together all day and Sana never called him back. It was now 10 pm and there was still no call back. Namjoon was even more stressed now.

Namjoon~"Baby, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and take a shower to destress."

Jin~"Ok."

Namjoon walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Jin watched TV without him for about 20 minutes.

Jin~"What's going on? He usually only takes 10 minutes. I'm gonna check on him."

Jin went up to the door and opened it a bit.

Jin~"Babe, are you ok? You've been in here for a while."

Jin looked at the shower and saw that the water was running but Namjoon wasn't in there. He looked at the ground and saw Namjoon sitting there with his razor. He was cutting his arm with it. His arm had so much blood on it that it looked like a crime scene.

Jin~"NAMJOON WHAT IN THE KENTUCKY FRIED FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

Namjoon whipped his head up after hearing that.

Namjoon~"I... I was just relieving some stress!"

Tears flooded Jin's eyes as he ran to Namjoon and slapped the razor out of his hand. Jin grabbed a towel, ran it under the shower water, and put it on Namjoon's cuts.

Jin~"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

Namjoon~"Righting my wrongs."

Jin~"WHAT WRONGS!?"

Namjoon~"I'm the reason that you're dead so to atone for that sin I've been cutting myself with your razor. Aren't you proud of me for trying to make things right?"

Jin~"HELL NO! Baby, I already told you that it's not your fault I died."

Namjoon~"Yes it is!"

Jin~"No it's not! You couldn't have helped me, someone was fighting you! And even if it was your fault, I don't want you hurting yourself. Why would u think that I would ever want you to hurt yourself?"

Namjoon~"I guess that makes sense..."

Jin~"Good. Now I'm gonna get you some bandaids."

Namjoon~"Ok."