Part 21

"Wanna go swimming?" He asked, "I didn't bring my swimsuit." I frowned and Jett paused then looked at me then I smiled and read his mind. "Sure, lets go swimming." I said and followed him upstairs, he went into the bathroom while I went to change in his room.

His room had car posters all over his bookshelf and mini model cars that were replicas of the posters. On top of his dresser, there were all his trophies and number plates from his dirtbike career and there was a beat up helmet also. His room was surprisingly clean and it smelled exactly like him.

"Averie you done?" Jett knocked on the door and I zoned back in, "one second." I said and took off the dress and threw it on the floor next to my shoes. I went over to the mirror in the corner and looked at myself and sighed, I still didn't love my body and I don't know what it's going to take for that to change.

I opened the door and Jett looked up from his phone and smirked, I heard my phone get a notification so I grabbed it and followed him outside. He went to go turn the water fountains on, so I looked on Instagram and saw Jett posted something on his story, I tapped it and smiled.

"date night with this cutie ❤️" was the caption and I blushed then liked it

"date night with this cutie ❤️" was the caption and I blushed then liked it. All of this sudden, I heard someone yelling and I looked up from my phone to see Jett running and making a big splash in the pool. He came up from the water laughing and I just shook my head cause he splashed me.

"Rude!" I yelled and then he got out of the water and picked me up before I had time to run away, "Jettson what are you doing?" I asked and sorta raised my voice, "set your phone down." He told me and I widened my eyes. "No please don't throw me in." I begged. "Put your phone down." He repeated and I dropped my phone on the towel and screamed while he threw me in.

The water wasn't really warm so I was instantly cold, "you cold?" Jett asked, I stood in the shallow end and nodded. He mumbled something then swam over and wrapped his arms around me, I leaned against him and instantly felt warm. I rested my head on his chest and I heard his heart beating, it was pretty fast but mine was the same.

I got adjusted to the water a few minutes after and then we raced to see who was faster, I won.

"Let me guess, you were also on the swim team for all 4 years?" Jett said sarcastically and I laughed.

"No only 2 years in jr high." I said and he laughed, "of course."

Jett decided to show off his skills and do a backflip off the diving board and it was a little scary watching but he didn't die, "Can you do that?" He asked and I shook my head. "Can you do this?" I asked and did a split-jump into the pool, I came back up and he was confused. "Now how the hell do you do that?"

"Molly taught me, don't become friends with a gymnast." I said and he agreed. I sat on the step and shivered while Jett showed me some more tricks he could do, his cartwheel was an absolute fail and I thought he was going to crack his head open- didn't happen.

"You wanna get out?" Jett swam over and I nodded, "it's cold." He threw a towel at me and then I grabbed my phone and we went inside after drying off. We went into his room and he picked out a clean shirt and some sweats for himself then he looked at me, "you can find something to wear." Jett told me and I thanked him while he went into the guest bathroom.

I walked in his closet and stole one of his alpinestars hoodies and put my spandex I was wearing underneath my dress back on, I put my underwear and bra in his bathtub because they were soaking wet.

"Thank you Jett." I said and he smiled while we went downstairs and sat on the couch, "lets go for a walk." I suggested before it would get to late, Jett agreed and I grabbed my sandals and we walked Moose around the rich neighborhood. All the big houses had nice cars parked in the driveway and I loved every house. "Damn this is a nice neighborhood." I said and Jett nodded, he led me to a field at the end and we watched the sunset. The whole sky was different colors of pink and orange, dad made a pretty canvas. I thought to myself.

"Ok it's getting late let's go back." Jett said and held my hand while we walked Moose back home, I had missed a call from Kourtney, the girl I babysit for but I decided to ignore it because I didn't want to work tonight.

We sat on the couch and continued our movie from earlier, Moose laid on my lap and I leaned against Jett while he played with my hair. "You look so beautiful today." He said and I smiled. "Aww thanks." I said and looked up at him, he kissed my forehead and I got butterflies again.

"Averie." Jett said and pulled away from our kiss, I looked at him because the tone in his voice was different. "Yeah?" I asked and he looked at me and took a deep breath, "I think I, I love you." He said and I felt relief that it wasn't bad news. "You do?" "Yeah." He replied and I smiled while wiggling my legs away from the dog and then I sat on Jett's lap and faced him.

I ran my fingers through the back of his hair and we just looked at each other, he mumbled something to himself then pulled me closer, I was sitting on his abs and leaning down a bit. My heart was beating really fast. Next thing I know, we were kissing and Jett's hand went up my sweatshirt and rubbed my cold back, his touch made me get chills in a good way. He smiled and I bit my bottom lip and he took his shirt off, I stared at his abs below me and then his finger lifted me chin to look at him.

"May I?" Jett asked and tugged at my sweatshirt, it took me a moment but then I nodded once I understood, the sweatshirt joined his shirt on the floor. I remember seeing bright lights shine through the curtains and my eyes widened while Jett got up from under me and ran upstairs, I shut the tv off then followed him. A door opened downstairs right as Jett locked his bedroom door and he sorta laughed while joining me on the bed...