Chapter 9

One week passed and everyday was the same, just the difference was Jungwon and Niki had their Hoon hyung with them. Jungwon and Niki got really close to Sunghoon. And as Sunghoon said, he was really their saviour. It was Friday and they were planning to hangout.

"Guys you know what? I seriously want to visit places here. I missed Korea a lot. I only used to come here on vacation. That too for just a few weeks. When I was a kid I had one person with whom I used to enjoy everything and then he just.... Argh I don't want to talk about this. I miss him." Sunghoon sighed at the memory he brought up. They were sitting in their playground since it was lunch hour.

"What is it hyung?" Jungwon was worried about Sunghoon's words.

"Oh nothing. It's nothing. Just the thing is I want to enjoy with you. Can we hang out this weekend, if you are free?" He asked.

"I am ready, hyung! But for Jungwon, do you have any check ups or anything?" Niki asked Jungwon.

"No, I mean I have one but next week. I'll be free on Sunday. Let's go!" Jungwon said happily.

"Yay then let's go watch a movie, then we will shop and then go to the arcade then-" Sunghoon stopped Niki from continuing his to-do list.

"Niki stop stop. We will see about it. We will go everywhere you want. Hyung will take you there." said Sunghoon with a proud face and right hand on his chest.

"Hoon hyung, you were literally more than nine years out of Korea. Do you even know this city properly?!"
Niki made fun of him and giggled.

"Yah Nishimura Riki what did you say?" Sunghoon pouted.

"Wait there, let me tell you how many places I know." Sunghoon got up and started chasing Niki.

"No no no noooo hyung stop there!!" Niki said running away from him as if Sunghoon will kill him once he's caught.

"Too late baby puma, Jungwon come on, let's chase him!" Sunghoon said and increased his pace. But, his words made both Niki and Jungwon freeze at their spots.

"Yay I caught you nii." Sunghoon caught Niki who was standing still and deep in thoughts. No expressions on his face.

"Hey nii!! What happened?" Sunghoon turns to Jungwon who's condition was worse than Niki.

"Wh-what happened to both of you?" Sunghoon panicked.

He ran towards Jungwon and knelt down to reach his height. Jungwon went blank. His eyes were watery. Memories were brought back again but this time it was worse. Lump was formed in Jungwon's throat. It was like a deja vu for him.

"Hey Jungwon what happened??" Jungwon was still. "Jungwon!" Sunghoon shook Jungwon's shoulders and snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Ahh ye-yes hyung." Jungwon replied. Niki shook his head. He quickly ran towards both of them.

"Jungwon. Niki, I am asking what happened to both of you? Jung why are you crying? Are you hurt? Is your heart aching?" Sunghoon was very worried.

"No-Nothing hyun-hyung. Nothing is wrong. I-I want to use the restroom. Let's go." Jungwon wiped the one tear which fell on his cheek.

Sunghoon helped him get on his feet and he started walking. Sunghoon and Niki were still at their places for a while and started walking behind him. Jungwon was a little far from them.

Little did they know someone was watching them the whole time.

"Aww Yang Jungwon is crying once again?" Jake and Sunoo stood in front of a panicked Jungwon. They were standing right in front of the playground.