Chapter 12

"Hey Jung!" Sunghoon cheerfully says when Jungwon enters the school gates.

"Oh hey hoon hyung." They started walking in.

"Uh- Jungwon , where is Niki?" Sunghoon asked as he started searching for the boy in the classroom.

"Hyung, he literally sits in front of you so why are you searching here and there. Wait, you're right, where is he???"

"That's what I asked you!"

"Wait, I'll call him"

(Call ended)

"He's having an upset stomach. He'll not come today."

"Ohh he should rest well then. I will miss my baby puma!" Sunghoon said, wiping the fake tears.

"Waittt!! Jung!! Today I have my first dance practice at a new academy here. That means I have to leave you alone."

"So?" Jungwon nonchalantly asked.

"So, I can't leave you alone in this hell!! Should I just miss my class? Ok I am not going, I'll just tell them that"

"Shut up hyung. There's no need to do such a thing. Just go, it's your first day there! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

"But still. I will tell Heeseung to pick you up after school then." Sunghoon reached for his phone in his jacket pocket.

"Nooo, it's ok I will just go by myself ugh hyung don't be so protective. That boys won't do anything to me, they are already afraid to have a punch from you." Jungwon laughed.

(Time skip to the end of the school)

"Remember everything right?" Sunghoon confirmed once they reached the music room.

"Yes sir!" ha laughed at Jungwon's salute.

"Take care ok?"

"Yes. And good luck on you first day." Sunghoon smiled and left.

Jungwon turned to open the music room. But then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"J-Jungwon ?"

"W-what do you want?"

"Uh- Nothing just wanna apologise to you."

"W-what?!! Please leave me alone Sunoo. I know it's a trap."

"No, it's not. See, I know it's obvious for you to think it's a trap but it's not that. I won't bother you Jungwon. I am really sorry!!" With this Sunoo dragged Jungwon to where others were waiting for Sunoo. And when they saw him with Jungwon, they started worrying.

"Guys!! Here Jungwon said he will be friends with me. Right jung?" Sunoo asked with puppy eyes

"I didn't say that!!! And don't call me jung!"

"Sunoo what the heck are you doing. Have you forgotten that punch?" Jake asked quite afraid to bother Jungwon now.

"Jake,Jay. Let's end this here. We will not bully you Jungwon. Promise." Sunoo's expressions were honest.

For some reason he wants to end this. His parents were really disappointed in him. They felt bad for Jungwon . His parents made him realise his mistake. Sunoo hates it when he disappoints his parents, so he decided to change things. And this was his first step, to make Jungwon his friend.

"I don't trust you Sunoo." Jungwon looked at the ground. "Just leave me alone, things will be fine then."

"Sunoo what's this? Another fight? Leave him." Jay said, raising an eyebrow.

"Jay I said, I won't bother him. I want to be friends with him." Sunoo said with sadness in his tone.

Jungwon was tense now but somehow he felt that Sunoo wasn't lying.