Chapter 33

Guys get your tissues out, you going to cry a lot, and I am so sorry I took me a month to update

The Yang's were seated. Still one hour was left for the flight. No one was speaking anything. Jungwon had his earphones on while listening to songs to relax.

In a few moments Heeseung's phone rang. It was Jake. He accepted the call.

(on the call)

"Hel-"

"Hyung where are you? You are still in Korea right?"

"Yes, we are at the airport. We still have an hour remaining. What happened? You sound tense."

"Hyung, a few minutes ago Jay called me and was asking where Jungwon was. His voice was so hoarse I bet he's ill. And he was sounding desperate to know where Jungwon is. I told him that you left the airport and he hung up without saying anything." after Jake said this Heeseung excused himself and went into the
restroom

"What is he doing? Wait! Is he coming here? And what for?"

"I don't know hyung but I guess he was crying. Ahh this boy always confuses everyone. I am worried now."

"Jakeyy, it's alright. Let's just wait and see what will happen. And don't tell this to Jungwon okay?"

"No, I'm not telling this to anyone. Take care of yourself and whatever's gonna happen."

"Yes, and you too take care of yourself and Niki as well, okay?"

"Yes hyung I will. That kid is a crying mess right now. I'll take care of him. Love you hyung.

"Love you too babu."

They hang up.

'What's wrong with Jay?' Heeseung thought and went back to his seat.

Jungwon's POV

"Champ?" I looked at hyung. "You fine?" I smiled not wanting to look weak. He realised this so he pulled me in a hug. In a few minutes, Jeonghan hyung arrived. He was also going to operate on me. We greeted each other as he sat on my left side.

"You ready?" he asked and I just hummed and then shook my head.

"It's ok. Hyung will be there with you. Everything's gonna be fine." he hugged me. I nodded at his words.

I don't have any other option do I? What will happen? It will be fine right? Many people have told me this but it's not enough to convince myself. What if something happens? Will I be seeing my family and friends after this surgery? It's already complicated and what if my body gives up?

Many thoughts were banging in my head. Most of them were negative. I realised I was getting anxious and within a second my chest started aching.

"H-hyung, H-Hees-" I let out clenching my hoodie at my chest area. All eyes turned towards me

"Jungwon!!" he knelt in front of me. "What's wrong? Is your chest paining?" he asked and I replied with a violent nod clenching hard on the fabric. Jeonghan hyung kneeled down as well beside Heeseung hyung.

"Jungwon look here." I did as he said. "It's ok, lose your clench." I followed again.

"H-hyung i-its pa-painful ahhh." tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"It's ok Woniee, take a deep breath. You are doing great Woniee. Just stay calm." I snapped my head towards him. 'Woniee' he said 'Woniee', only Jay called me that. More tears fell down from my eyes. I miss him.

"Loose your hand and let me hold it?" he asked and I extended my hand as he checked my pulse rate.

"Jeonghan he's fine right?" my mom asked.