Chapter 35

The plane took off. I processed everything that happened. Just a few hours ago I was crying thinking I failed to make Jay like me and now, he said he loves me. I held his diary close to my heart imagining him here.
My phone vibrated. I checked that I got messages from Niki.

niii:
Omg jung!!!
I heard what happened!!!
I am so happy for you!!!
Also Jay is so dumb seriously what a dumb reason it was!!

I chuckled at his messages.

Me:
I can't believe it happened!!
Tysm
Ikr he's dumb

niii:
Now I can call him zzayi tho!
We can be friends once again jung!!!
I swear I'll cry again now!

Me:
Yes you can call him zzay and we can be friends once again.

niii:
No!! When I said we can be friends it's zay and I, not you!
You and him will be boyfriends now!!

I blushed hard. We still didn't asked each other about dating but whenever this is gonna happen, I am not surviving!!

Me:
Shut up NIKI!

niii:
I know you are blushing right now!
And why should I shut up? He said he will marry you and moreover after both of you confessed, don't you think you will be happening soon?!!

I blushed even more.

Me:
Idontknow

niii:
But I know
I know that I'll be third wheeling again
Not third but I'll be seventh wheel and when taehyun hyung and Beomgyu hyung ill be there I'll be a ninth wheel

Me:
I have kia's number, wanna talk to him about this?

niii:
Bye Jungwon
Rest for now and don't worry everything will be fine!
Zay and niii got jung's back

Me:
I know you are blushing right now
Says the one who cried his eye out and thank you for you words they really help me

niii:
No one is blushing!! And don't use my words on me! rest now bye!

Me:
Sure
Bye

I shook my head smiling at this boy. I didn't wish to sleep so I decided to read Zzay's diary. 'Come on Jungwon let's go' I took a deep breath and opened it.

'8th September, 2016'
Woniee , I am sore, I will leave you alone from now. I keep hurting you so now I will go away from you. Sorie Woniee and sorie niii'

Oh so from this day his brain started malfunctioning. He haven't wrote every day's activity in it. Only specific.

"What was the day when I confessed him for the first time?" I thought and when I got the answer my eyes lit up,

"It was on September 8th of 2016." I flipped the pages to this date.

'8th September, 2018'
God Woniee !! You confessed me!! You gave me hard time to control my smile!! I bet I was red because of blushing but you might have thought I was red because of anger. Ugh I am so sorry Woniee . I will confess back one day for sure.'

I smiled. Atleast he thought of confessing me back. 'Wait! Must have he wrote about our kiss?'I thought and this made me blush. Of course I remembered the date so again I flipped pages. And there it was. He wrote that date!! Oh my God he wrote it!!'