Chapter 11

Heeseung drove to a park. All of them sat at the benches.

"So, both of you explain what was that?" Niki asked and they started explaining.

"Ok, so basically know that I am adopted right?" Heeseung asked.

"Nope, hyung I said this before, we are blood related. I don't believe you are adopted." Jungwon crossed his arms and pouted like a baby.

"Heeseung I see, he loves you." Sunghoon ruffled Jungwon's hairs.

"Yes yes champ, we are brothers. But for explaining everything I have to say that I am adopted okay?" Heeseung giggled and Jungwon nodded.

"My mother died when I was born and after hearing this my father died due to a heart attack. And as Sunghoon said, his father built many orphanages so I was in one of those. Sunghoon and his family used to live beside that orphanage. Being the only child he felt lonely so he used to spend most of the time in that orphanage, more specifically with me. There were many kids our age but Sunghoon and I used to be with each other. We used to spend the whole day together. We were in the same school in that orphanage. We were best friends."

"Are, Heeseung are. We are best friends." Heeseung nodded at Sunghoon's words.

"Oh so you forgot what you said that night?" Heeseung raised his eyebrow.

"Uh- You know I was mad at you and-"
"Continue!!" Jungwon ordered.

"Ok ok so, Sunghoon had his own family. He was loved by his family. But I had no one. I wasn't jealous of him. But, I just wished to have my own family. Many people used to visit that orphanage to adopt a child. I wished someone would take me with them, but no one did. At a very young age I started isolating myself, I became cold towards people. At that time I only had Sunghoon . He used to cheer me whenever I felt low. Slowly slowly I started losing hopes that someone will ever adopt me. So, one day Sunghoon and I promised one thing that we will never leave each other. When we were six years old, Sunghoon 's father decided to send him abroad when he was nine."

Sunghoon continued," I was happy at first but then Heeseung and the promise we made came in my mind. I didn't want to leave him here alone. My parents didn't forced me either. After that day it was clear that we won't ever be separated. But one day, Jungwon, your parents came. There were not many kids who were mature at that young age. But one boy caught their attention, it was Heeseung. They decided to adopt Heeseung."

"I wanted to refuse just as Sunghoon did, to keep our promise. But then mom dad started crying. They were in need. They wanted someone to protect you. They told me everything, why they wanted to adopt me. I decided to think about it. When I told this to Sunghoon I knew his childish self would take over him, and it did. He didn't want me to leave. When I agreed to go with mom dad, Sunghoon said that if I leave him he will be going abroad and won't meet me again. After hearing that I was broken, I wanted to experience having parents but I also don't want to leave him. We didn't talk to each other for two days. Then on the third day mom dad came again. And this time I was really in need of love. I wanted to have parents very badly. So, I agreed to go with them. They were going to pick me in the evening so I had very little time to spend with Sunghoon."

"And when he came to me, as he said, my childish behaviour took over me. I slapped him. I was very sad that he was breaking the promise when I refused to go abroad. That night I didn't even say a proper 'goodbye' to him. I cried the whole night. And the next day my parents explained why Heeseung was adopted. Heeseung wouldn't have gone if it was just someone but it was your parents and they were really in need. When I heard my parents explanation I wanted to hug Heeseung very badly and apologise for hating him for leaving." Sunghoon sadly said.