Chapter 10

"Jungwon you're up!" Niki exclaimed as Sunghoon and he walked inside the clinic.

"Are you ok now? Is your head spinning? Is your breathing normal? Are-"

"Yes Niki I am fine." Jungwon said and wiped his eyes

"Jungwon you scared me." Niki hugged him tightly.

"I am really sorry." Jungwon said and looked at Sunghoon who was quietly standing, staring at the ground.

"Hyung?" Sunghoon looked up.

"What happened? Did I worry about you? I am so sorry hyung!" Jungwon apologised to him.

"N-No Jungwon, why are you sorry? It is not your fault." Sunghoon looked down again.

"I am at fault. If I would have followed you the next second you left, nothing would have happened."

"No hyung, don't say that. If you were not quick enough to catch me and took me here I would have got hurt." Jungwon said and both the boys looked at each other.

"Ju-Jungwon, I did bring you here but I was not the one who caught you when you were falling." Sunghoon said and Jungwon was confused.

"Then who-"

"It was Jay." Niki didn't let Jungwon finish.

"Whatttttt???!!!!" he screamed.

"What? 'what?'" Niki chucked.

"Do you want me to faint again?? Don't play with me!!" Jungwon said and they laughed

"Hey, stop it now. And yes he was the one who caught you and please don't say anything like faint here and all!" Sunghoon said the last part seriously.

They got out of the clinic and now they are not allowing Jungwon to stay more in school to practise.

"But whyyyy? Let me practise for just one hour!!" Jungwon whined.

"No Jungwon, shut up. You can't practise today." Niki said.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the teacher asked me to tell this incident to your family and don't panic now because I just told this to Heeseung hyung and he said he will be picking you up. Now I think he's already waiting outside."

"He-Heeseung hyung?" Sunghoon shuttered.

"Ahh Sunghoon hyung, he is my big brother. But what happened when I passed out?" Jungwon asked.

"Oh about that. That Sunoo was talking shit about you but don't worry I punched him hard hehe." Sunghoon giggled but Jungwon was shocked.

"Yes and because of that hoon hyung was asked to write 'I will not do this again' three hundred times." Niki laughed.

"But about Sunoo, his parents were called. And you know how strict his parents are regarding school issues. He promised he won't do it again. But yeah let's not believe those idiots."

"Hoon hyung I am sorry that because of me-"

"It's ok Jungwon. I told you before, I am your saviour "Sunghoon smiled. Once they got out of the school gate,

"Jungwonnnn!!!!" Heeseungran towards them and hugged his brother.

"Are you ok? I was so afraid. I swear to God I would have killed that Sunoo guy. He promised me last time he won't hurt you again!!"

"Hey hyung chill, I am fine." They broke the hug.

"Don't worry. Someone already punched that boy."

"Oh my God! Nishimura Riki did you?? Aww our little puma punched someone." Heeseung said and immediately hugged Niki very tightly.

"Ahh hyung let go, I didn't punch him!!!" Heeseung heard this and let go of him

"Then who?"

"Yes, a big ass penguin punched him" Jungwon said.

"Him, this penguin hyung punched him. He is a new student and he always protects me. Hyung he is of your age." He pointed at Sunghoon who was standing quietly the whole time.

"Did you saved him?" Heeseung asked Sunghoon.

"I am sorry I wasn't able to handle the situation but I surely took revenge." Sunghoon rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ohh thank you so much." Heeseung said.

"Wait, if we are of the same age then how come you are still not graduated?Oh perhaps do you-" Sunghoon didn't let him finish.

"No no I didn't drop out or fail any grade. Let me introduce myself, I am Park Sunghoon." Heeseung was slightly shocked after hearing his name.

"I have lived abroad for almost nine years now. I always wished to be a dancer. And for that I moved back here. I also love singing and rapping."

"Did your family move with you here?" Heeseung asked, wanting to know more about him. Heeseung felt something when he heard his name and because of that he wanted to know more about him.
"No, actually my parents don't live with me. They live in town where my father runs many orphanages and my mother-"
"Sunghoon-ah." Heeseung cut Sunghoon's words. Others were confused at his sudden words.

"Are you really that Sunghoon?" Tears formed in Heeseung's eyes

"Hyung, what happened??!" Jungwon asked him worriedly.

"Jung-Jungwon he's, he's Sunghoon! Are you really that Sunghoon??" Heeseung broke into tears.

"Do we know each other?" Sunghoon asked. He was confused too

"Sunghoon, I am Heeseung. I-I'm Le-Lee Heeseung ." After hearing those words Sunghoon was shocked.

"Wh-what??? N-no this can't- Are you really Lee Heeseung ?" Sunghoon was on the verge of crying. Jungwon, Niki were confused as hell looking at both the hyungs crying.

"Yes, I am Lee Heeseung !!" Sunghoon ran towards him and they hugged. Both were crying in the hug.

"Heeseung-ah I missed you! I didn't know you would be really gone that day!!" Sunghoon cried.

"I missed you too. I am sorry but I had to go." They broke the hug but were still sniffing.

"I am sorry Heeseung. I was really mean to you."

"No, Sunghoon, I am sorry. We promised to stay together but I-"

"Care to explain?" Jungwon asked impatiently.

"Not here champ. It's a big story, let's go somewhere. Quick, get in the car." Heeseung said and others followed.

"Ahhh Sunoo, why the hell Sunghoon hyung hugged Heeseung hyung!!!??!" Jake screamed once they saw the car drive off.

"I don't know and don't talk about that new bov!! I hate him!!" Sunoo screamed back.

"It's your problem but why was Heeseung hyung crying? Ahhh I'll kill Sunghoon hyung if he's the reason why Heeseung hyung cried." Jake pouted.

"Before you even touch him, you will be on the ground" Jay paused, "the same way as Sunoo." Jake and him were laughing their asses off.

"Argh, Jay are you making fun of me!! The day he will punch you, I'll be the one having fun." Sunoo pouted this time.

"Whatever, but he's stealing Heeseung hyung from me." Jake whined.

"Here we go again. Yaah Sim Jaeyun first thing he is not yours is that someone will steal him from you and second thing, you bully his brother, do you think he will ever love you???" Jay questioned.

"First thing I'll make him mine soon and second thing, let me ask you why did you catch Jungwon while he was falling?" Jake fired back. It was silent for a while.

"T-that I j-just thought th-that. Ahhh don't ask me, I was crazy!!" Jay whined.

"Don't tell me, are you in love with that boy? I mean you stopped bullying him, you always remind us not to bully him and most importantly you just say something shocking out of nowhere! What is it? Want to break up with Eunha?!" Sunoo crossed his arms.

"It's just that I don't want us to get punished. And wait, you know what, never mind I am going." Jay said and ran away.

"Your behaviour, your behaviour is so ugh~!!!" Jake yelled in his Australian accent.