Chapter 14

"Hey hyung"

"Hi nii"

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

"Me? I am waiting for Woniee of course."

"Oh, he's late today? But last time when I was late you didn't wait for me!! Is he special or what?" pouted five year old niki.

"He's very special Niki. Woniee and me are special!!"

"Ugh I hate both of you I am younger than you but you love each other and not me!!" As of cue,

"Jazyyy, nii!!"

"Jungg!!"

"Woniee!!" three of them hugged.

"Let's go!!" They walked in their kindergarten class.

(Time skip to the end of the day)

"Hello babies." Niki's mother called as the trio made their way out of the gate. Everyday after school either Niki's or Jay's or Jungwon's mother used to pick them up.

"Mummyyy!!

"Hello aunty!" Jungwon and Jay greeted her.

"Hello boys. Let's go?" others nodded. "Oh before I drop you home, let me get some story books for Niki." She says as she checks their seat belts before driving to a bookstore.

"Aunty can we look around in this store?" Jungwon asked and the lady agreed as the store was not that big so no chance of getting lost.

Niki stayed with her and Jay Jungwon started roaming. After going through a few bookshelves which were horribly giant in front of the five year old bodies they returned back. When Mrs.Nishimura was paying Jay and spotted a diary on a shelf in front of him. He asked the shopkeeper to get it down.

"Woniee see this! Let's buy it! We will write everything we did in this!"

"But we don't have money."

"Don't worry kids, aunty will buy this for you." Mrs.Nishimura did what she said and the kids were happy now.

From that day the two decided to write their spent day in that diary. Three of them were really close to each other. Especially Jungwon and Jay. They had a different bond. Every second they spent together was happy and memorable.

It was another day of their kindergarten.

"Let's write Jazyy!" the other replied okay and opened the diary.

1st December, 2009

We got this dary yasterday and twoday, Woniee and me are sitting in our school gound and tinking wht to gift nii for his bithday which is in nest week.

Jay wrote with his tiny hands which was far away from readable with plenty of spelling mistakes but as for their age it was fine.

"What are you writing?" Niki showed up from behind, leading the other two to close the diary abruptly. Jungwon took that diary and shoved it in his bag.

"No-nothing niiee."

"Tell me or else I'll feed you red chilli peppers!"

"What did you say? You will feed me red chilli peppers??" Jay started chasing Niki.

"Yes, I know you hate them but I will if you won't show me what you wrote!!" Niki started running as well.

"Ahh stop hyung, I am tired." Niki whined after running for a few minutes.

"Too late baby puma, Jungwon, let's chase him!!"

"Yes, jazyy!!" Jungwon got up as well.

"Nooo, Ahh why do you both always team up against me always!!?"